No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios: Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs Rios: Who wins??

Slim chance it will happen because different promoter... but if something changes like bob arum finally dies and GBP and Top Rank can finally cooperate.
    This is one of the best mega super fights ever!!! I would take mathysse to he has more power than rios. Rios is a volume pressure puncher while mathyssse is a boxer puncher i would greatly favour mathysse in this match. Mathysse by stoppage in mid-late rounds.
    Mattysse by KO
    67.61%
    Rios by KO
    14.08%
    Mattysse by decision
    15.49%
    Rios by decision
    2.82%

Lots of people on this site have a hard on for Lucas. But Lucas wins because rios has limited skills

Comment

Matthysse by wide decision 118-112. I think any world class fighter with brains enough to not slug it out with Rios easily beats him

Comment

Lucas has much much MUCH superior outside skills & much more expierance

Easy decision for Lucas - dare I say KO?

That right hand setup from a jab could put Rios down for sure

Not a fight which will happen due to Top rank and GBP... Not that Arum would want to make that anyway.. even said "Who is Matthysse?" Arum is scared.

Lucas will be happy as **** he will be facing someone who doesn't hold... Could be a real bad night for Rios.
        Last edited by miniq; 03-30-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Lucas is the better technical fighter, and the better brawler.

Lucas by KO/TKO.

Comment

Matthysse by stoppage or career ruining beating. Rios would walk into an incredible number of hard shots.

Comment

hard fight for both but i favor rios .. i feel he's just the more durable fighter and its guarateed they both will be landing bombs...
              Last edited by puga; 03-30-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

They both have incredible hearts and would not quit. The better technician is Matthysse, so i have him by decision.

Comment

Rios is a punching bag.

Comment

Both are stalkers and wouldn't have to struggle to find another. Rios might have the better stamina, but Lucas has more pop. I also think Rios marks up a little easier, and with the shots he'll willingly receive to get in his own, I can see him getting stopped on cuts/swelling.

Comment

Working...
                    X