Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    What’s there to say?

He simply made a long statement of denial and was very unimpressive in doing so

He won’t be disqualified because it’s “he said, she said” and the GOP have the numbers
    was there anything in his statement that was untrue or that he said he couldnt remember or recall?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm about to hit the road so I will miss the rest. Kavanuagh came off looking good. I thought the crying and the I had a friend that was assaulted was a little too much. Otherwise he was as credible as I felt Ford was regarding the sexual assault.

I truly hope he gets asked tough questions like DR. Ford was.

I seriously couldn't stand the crying. I can only imagine Trump when he saw that.
      Fair points, Dunn.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I'm about to hit the road so I will miss the rest. Kavanuagh came off looking good. I thought the crying and the I had a friend that was assaulted was a little too much. Otherwise he was as credible as I felt Ford was regarding the sexual assault.

I truly hope he gets asked tough questions like DR. Ford was.

I seriously couldn't stand the crying. I can only imagine Trump when he saw that.

i guess you can read our comments here etc..... im sure itll be on youtube later

peace holmes

Comment

• its clearly not him in the book as kava stated that he never passed out drunk as the demo senator stated

and he keeps cutting him off not letting him reply smh

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            was there anything in his statement that was untrue or that he said he couldnt remember or recall?
            I found it unwatchable, was flicking between channels as a result and therefore can’t comment

Comment

• These democratic senators... calling Ford a national hero and praising her, not a single one askig her a tough question, while now trying to undermine Kavanaugh at every turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                I found it unwatchable, was flicking between channels as a result and therefore can’t comment
                so you only listen to what you wanna listen too?

did you hear what dr ford had to say?

Comment

• This dude is flat out owning the ***** Democrats. Good lord this should be illegal how he’s dominating.

Comment

• Now each democratic senator will ask Kavanaugh to ask for an FBI investigation... Old farts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      This dude is flat out owning the ***** Democrats. Good lord this should be illegal how he’s dominating.
                      they are raising their voices getting upset

Comment

Working...
                      X