Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Vlad Sirenko being in Povetkins Camp Make a More Difficult fight Then Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    you really are stupid arnt you
    Actually that was Ali Bashirs words not mine so again learn to read you uneducated dope .

Comment

lol..............
      does he use boot polish for hair gel? srs question

looks like keithy george:

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Actually that was Ali Bashirs words not mine so again learn to read you uneducated dope .

25 YEARS DOE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

25 YEARS DOE!!!!!!!!!
          Who the fook is that nutter who can't wrap a glove properly?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Who the fook is that nutter who can't wrap a glove properly?
            thats juggernutter bro. aka the 'merican keithy george aka a total lunatic AJ donggobbler.

Comment

Originally posted by billyboxing View Post
              who the fook is that nutter who can't wrap a glove properly?
              juggernaut666

Comment

That's the main problem I have with those internet dudes.

No shame if you can't box properly, but those guys think they can and will post a video of them.
                That's what make them a nutter, a smart person would look at the video and tells himself" well I'm borderline ridiculous I won't post this".

And why isn't he re wrapping his glove? That's pretty much frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  thats juggernutter bro. aka the 'merican keithy george aka a total lunatic AJ donggobbler.
                  Why? He does hate Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    You also dont understand boxing period , you dont get sparring partners to fight them . You get them to prepare you and Sirenko arguably hits harder then Joshua and is far more aggressive ,this will prepare Povetkin greatly in intense sessions
                    Isn't this a contradiction? It's just sparring not a fight, but it'll also be more intense than a fight with an opponent who is throwing harder than AJ throws in an actual fight and fighting er, I mean sparring, more aggressively?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Isn't this a contradiction? It's just sparring not a fight, but it'll also be more intense than a fight with an opponent who is throwing harder than AJ throws in an actual fight and fighting er, I mean sparring, more aggressively?
                      Sirenko has heavy hands and is known to have intense sessions . This will condition him far better then anyone else Povetkin can find bc no one comes close to Joshuas physical size and aggression other then Joyce who Sirenko handled in sparring .

Theres no contradiction ,you have to try and get SIMILAR sparring partners to replicate your opponent so Sirenko certainly brings the pressure factor along with a 240 plus frame .

I hope they have footage of Sirenko in the ring with Povetkin ....id really like to see it .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-28-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X