No announcement yet.

The Loma effect turns elite fighters into cans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Dude this happened to most fighters. When Pac Koed Barrera at 03 he became shot at 28 years old and he was already exposed by Jones despite the fact that it was 6 years ago when he was 22 years old.

When Corrales got dominated by Floyd, Corrales was thrown under the bus and was considered a can and was never good enough to begin with because he fought no one.

I'm a Lomachenko fan but let's be real here, he's a great fighter but he's not different.
    I don't recall anyone saying that about corrales...it was more about his legal issues. Although in retrospect I will say he lost to all most all of the elite opponents he faced.

Comment

Russell was already basically only fighting once/year before Loma and he's had hand issues and promoter issues but then he went out and beat Gonzalez and now is facing Diaz this weekend for the WBC FW title.

Walters hasn't fought since the loss and I have no idea what is going on with him.

Rigo is old and past his prime and he's small.

Linares was the best stylistic matchup and of course he had actual size on Lomachenko. Linares will be back.

Comment

There is no way to discredit Loma - he is fighting champions and testing himself every fight. To me, he is the best P4P fighter right now.

Comment

Working...
        X