Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-10-2018, 07:34 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1773 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,000,001,000,000,003,768,320.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenelo View Post
Forgot all about Josh Taylor, Taylor Vs Mikey Garcia would be very interesting, Mikey wouldn't have it easy.
Yeah agree it has the potential to be a good fight

Mikey is clearly the best of the bunch but think heís trying to be a star and hanging around 140 beating guys who donít have a name yet wonít do that so heíll probably just fight in between 135-147 fighting the biggest names he can find donít think he gives a s.hit about staying in 1 division and making a run itís about $, new belts at new weights and big names for him

But for me Taylor , Prograis and Iman all have a good chance of doing their thing in the division and have the best shot holding down the #1 spot

, Berthamly has a chance to make some noise heís slept on and Lipinets might suprise

the dark horse if he took the sport seriously and wasnít a walking minstrel show would be Broner

This division would be great for the 2nd season of the WBSS if all the top dogs signed on
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2018, 07:52 AM #22
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 15545 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,792,608,754,115,262,021,632.00
Total Points: 92,581,311,264,544,557,891,584.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
But for me Taylor , Prograis and Iman all have a good chance of doing their thing in the division and have the best shot holding down the #1 spot
You don't think that Granados fight (which you could argue was a legit "exposing" fight although I tend to hate that term due to its overuse in any L) & the lack of competition King has put Imam in in the 2yrs since that fight telling? What has you feeling Imam is up there still as a potential #1 guy?

Quote:
the dark horse if he took the sport seriously and wasnít a walking minstrel show would be Broner
Man I couldn't even get myself to bring up Broner's name in my initial post here lol. But yea his name makes him relevant I guess.

I feel like he's not taken this game seriously for more than 2 fights in a row in years & he's getting older so he's not gonna age well I predict with his in between fights shape & lack of focus. I got zero faith in him being able to come back strong into boxing mainly cuz I don't think he really wants it. Broner seems to me like he wants to be famous more than a elite level boxer...and he gots the fame now so whats the upside for him in getting better at boxing? I say there is no upside for him.

Quote:
This division would be great for the 2nd season of the WBSS if all the top dogs signed on
100%. This would be a solid division to do a WBSS tournament.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:23 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 954 Post(s)
HI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeHI-TECH Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,206,533,023.90
Total Points: 1,117,528,446,882.56

Hard one to call at the moment. We still need to see more out of everyone.
We need to see more from Ramirez and Taylor.
We need to see how Mikey keeps looking at 140.

Prograis destroyed Indongo, but he did a little clumsy at times. I would like to see more of him as well.

Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 03-10-2018 at 08:30 AM.
HI-TECH Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:35 AM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
DJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Enerate has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 144,261.60
A tablet for your red k - Isaac Clarke Fuck off - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenelo View Post
Forgot all about Josh Taylor, Taylor Vs Mikey Garcia would be very interesting, Mikey wouldn't have it easy.
Not a chance in hell Mikey has it easy vs Taylor. I believe Josh Taylor is going to shock a lot of people when he gets his chance. Shane McGuigan after Taylor's last fight was talking about how they have to find bigger guys to spar Taylor he's that good. He said Taylor done work with Groves for the Cox fight and gave Groves his best work. Thats pretty scary tbh. All the boxers that have been in camp with Taylor rave about how good he is. Carl Frampton said people stay back to watch him spar he's that good. David Haye in an interview said Taylor is a serious weapon and as tough as nails. Haye seen Taylor up close when he was working with Shane McGuigan.
DJ Enerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:39 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
You don't think that Granados fight (which you could argue was a legit "exposing" fight although I tend to hate that term due to its overuse in any L) & the lack of competition King has put Imam in in the 2yrs since that fight telling? What has you feeling Imam is up there still as a potential #1 guy?

Man I couldn't even get myself to bring up Broner's name in my initial post here lol. But yea his name makes him relevant I guess.

I feel like he's not taken this game seriously for more than 2 fights in a row in years & he's getting older so he's not gonna age well I predict with his in between fights shape & lack of focus. I got zero faith in him being able to come back strong into boxing mainly cuz I don't think he really wants it. Broner seems to me like he wants to be famous more than a elite level boxer...and he gots the fame now so whats the upside for him in getting better at boxing? I say there is no upside for him.

100%. This would be a solid division to do a WBSS tournament.

Not really because Granados is a bad mother f.ucker ain’t no shame in losing to him( he’s another name you can throw in the mix as well to make some noise ) Iman has the potential to rebound from it not saying he will but if he beats Ramirez next week and Prograis after he’s the man

Sometimes guys stumble on their way up like Adonis & Kov did against Darnell Boone. Badou Jack against Edwards. Loma against Salido it happens I’m not going to write him off yet

The biggest problem for me with Aman is he’s with King who’s dusty as f.uck and has proven in the last decade he’s irrelevant in the sport who can’t get his fighters fights and only can when their he B-side

I agree with you about Broner and basically everything you wrote . He’s a d list celebrity at best and thinks he’s the man and doesn’t seem to want to be the best at his sport

But I still think if he took the sport seriously ( doubt he can ) he could make some noise at 140. No one yet has proven they are elite at 140 and broners only lost to elite fighters or top end guys who were bigger plus he’s the biggest name and would probably get favourable scores from the judges and he has the most experience of anyone making noise at 140 in big fights

But honestly I don’t see it happening like I said he’s a real life Minstrel show I just think the fields wide open for someone to take the crown at 140 and right now he can be included in the conversation not saying or think he will but right now for me his names on the list that’s all
Old 03-10-2018, 09:05 AM #26
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 15545 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,792,608,754,115,262,021,632.00
Total Points: 92,581,311,264,544,557,891,584.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Not really because Granados is a bad mother f.ucker ainít no shame in losing to him( heís another name you can throw in the mix as well to make some noise )
I like Granados, but I still see him as a limited guy & idk that I can see a guy losing to him & being the man in a division any time soon after that L I guess.

Quote:
Iman has the potential to rebound from it not saying he will but if he beats Ramirez next week and Prograis after heís the man
I don't think he's been moved well or in a way to give him his best opportunity to win vs Ramirez or Prograis in the first place, but yea IF he were to manage those two wins then he's definitely towards the top of the heap at 140 worst case.

That said I think best case he gets by Ramirez on Ramirez's lack of experience & gets blown out by Prograis in 3 or 4 rounds. I can't see him getting by Prograis with his garbage defense. He's way too hitable.

Quote:
Sometimes guys stumble on their way up like Adonis & Kov did against Darnell Boone. Badou Jack against Edwards. Loma against Salido it happens Iím not going to write him off yet
To me it was how he lost. He didn't seem to have a lot of answers for Granados & it was more Granados' own limitations that kept Imam in the fight as long as he was. And idr seeing the Boone fights so I can't comment on those fights, but that Loma L actually made me MORE confident about Loma due to what he showed in that L.

The Jack thing seemed like a got caught cold situation & he rebounded with a couple W's over guys on a similar level as Edwards iirc to get back on his title path.

Imam has fought straight bums or guys on the back end of their career since his L that has done him no favors in preparing him for this mini-tournament he's in.

His 3 opponents post-L:
Wilfredo Acuno, 16-19, lost 12 (8 by KO) of his last 14 fights
Jose Soto, 26-23-2, lost 16 (15 by KO) of his last 18 fights
Johnny Garcia, 19-4-1, 0-4-1 (2 by KO) in his last 5 fights

Quote:
The biggest problem for me with Aman is heís with King whoís dusty as f.uck and has proven in the last decade heís irrelevant in the sport who canít get his fighters fights and only can when their he B-side
Agreed. King has adapted to his current situation to be some sort of rankings manipulater who sits his guys for max times & just waits them into title shots or something along that type of blueprint. Then he just hopes they win that one legit fight he has to put them in to get into a power position. Weird blueprint, but it works for King well enough these days I guess.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:19 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I like Granados, but I still see him as a limited guy & idk that I can see a guy losing to him & being the man in a division any time soon after that L I guess.

I don't think he's been moved well or in a way to give him his best opportunity to win vs Ramirez or Prograis in the first place, but yea IF he were to manage those two wins then he's definitely towards the top of the heap at 140 worst case.

That said I think best case he gets by Ramirez on Ramirez's lack of experience & gets blown out by Prograis in 3 or 4 rounds. I can't see him getting by Prograis with his garbage defense. He's way too hitable.

To me it was how he lost. He didn't seem to have a lot of answers for Granados & it was more Granados' own limitations that kept Imam in the fight as long as he was. And idr seeing the Boone fights so I can't comment on those fights, but that Loma L actually made me MORE confident about Loma due to what he showed in that L.

The Jack thing seemed like a got caught cold situation & he rebounded with a couple W's over guys on a similar level as Edwards iirc to get back on his title path.

Imam has fought straight bums or guys on the back end of their career since his L that has done him no favors in preparing him for this mini-tournament he's in.

His 3 opponents post-L:
Wilfredo Acuno, 16-19, lost 12 (8 by KO) of his last 14 fights
Jose Soto, 26-23-2, lost 16 (15 by KO) of his last 18 fights
Johnny Garcia, 19-4-1, 0-4-1 (2 by KO) in his last 5 fights

Agreed. King has adapted to his current situation to be some sort of rankings manipulater who sits his guys for max times & just waits them into title shots or something along that type of blueprint. Then he just hopes they win that one legit fight he has to put them in to get into a power position. Weird blueprint, but it works for King well enough these days I guess.

Great rebuttal agree with most everything you wrote

But chalk up his lack of quality fights to King being useless at this stage and not knowing how to move a career along

A lot of questions about Aman will be answered next week

For me right now heís in the mix to be the next guy in the division

But not going to lie after reading your posts Iím less confident in him then before I read them
Old 03-10-2018, 09:58 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1726 Post(s)
genrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud ofgenrick has much to be proud of
Bank: 2,699,190,815,410,110.00
Total Points: 2,699,190,815,645,275.50

Depends on whether the top ones will be pitted against each other or not.
Usually not.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:56 PM #29
Mayor Ford's dealer...

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
deanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,958,430,416,511,016,370,176.00
Total Points: 2,958,433,116,711,217,004,544.00
now the collection is complete - -pound4pound- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! thank you. have a happy holiday and Safe new year!! - PAC-BOY 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry christmas,thanks for all the kind words - MR. LARRYX happy new year man! - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Tis an honour to be on your friends list. - Terrel 
Respect Bro... Respect - EvilGenius For the bonus - mathed For the bonus - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed the champ knows - sugarsmosley 
thanks bud - -jose- crazy story bro - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- Thanks, have a cold one on me! - jazluvr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Kevin Jesus Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Makavelli Autism - Makavelli World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
What do you like about Ramirez that you think he'll be up there? He's been too guarded for me to have that much confidence in him yet. This Imam fight is gonna say alot about him for me.
It is more or less just a hunch. He seems very strong for the weight. We will see next week what he is made of.
deanrw is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2019, gonna, who's

User Tag List