Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Khan hang em up if he gets flattened by Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he still has to fight Brook if he doesn't want to be called a duck the rest of his life.

Comment

If he gets KOed I think he will retire. He usually only fights one easy cherry pick a year since Garcia KOed him. He is almost retired already. Of course he will fight Canelo and Pacquiao for the huge purse he gets. If little Pacquiao knocks him out he can't lie and say Pacquiao out weighed him by 30 pounds on fight night.

Comment

why do you guys make him out to be some bum.Khan has beaten maidana, judah, collazo, alexander, diaz, malignaggi, kotelnik, algieri. Thats a solid list and shows khan is world level. He lost to garcia, canelo, peterson ( drug cheat and controversial loss where he was docked 2 points). Prescott was a bit of an anomaly whilst he was a prospect coming up. So the two fighters that beat him clearly when he reached world level are danny garcia and canelo alvarez who was way bigger. And thats meant to mean this guys a joke who needs to pack it in if he loses to 8x world champ, fighter of the decade manny pacquiao? **** me, you guys have high expectations of a fighter dont you. How about you clowns actually show him some respect for consistently fighting world level opponents, cause thats what happens at that level, youre like gonna win and lose some. Wont find many in the sport who have fought consistently at the level of opposition that khan has.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          why do you guys make him out to be some bum.Khan has beaten maidana, judah, collazo, alexander, diaz, malignaggi, kotelnik, algieri. Thats a solid list and shows khan is world level. He lost to garcia, canelo, peterson ( drug cheat and controversial loss where he was docked 2 points). Prescott was a bit of an anomaly whilst he was a prospect coming up. So the two fighters that beat him clearly when he reached world level are danny garcia and canelo alvarez who was way bigger. And thats meant to mean this guys a joke who needs to pack it in if he loses to 8x world champ, fighter of the decade manny pacquiao? **** me, you guys have high expectations of a fighter dont you. How about you clowns actually show him some respect for consistently fighting world level opponents, cause thats what happens at that level, youre like gonna win and lose some. Wont find many in the sport who have fought consistently at the level of opposition that khan has.
          he is a bit of a wanker though ent he...

Comment

khan is NOT going to get knocked out by manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Hard to predict how somebody that stupid will behave but my guess is he'll cash out his chin a few more times, retire on a streak of 5 KO losses and post on twitter from the hospital how proud he is to go out on top. Then get kicked out of the hospital for livestreaming a wank in the waiting room.
              LMAO I forgot about the wanking stream

Comment

His body, his choice.

Khan just has no punch resistance at all, weak chin, weak legs.

He is his own worst enemy, always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  This guy has taken some damn hellacious beatings over his career. I was rewatching the Garcia fight and in round 4 he was getting pummelled. I'm worried the guy may have permanent damage.

If Pac flattens him we need to start a petition to have his license revoked. He's going to end up punch drunk before he turns 30 for crying out loud.
                  He hasnt really taken much of a beating though has he? One round here and there is not "hellacious".

The advantage with Khan is that he has neevr been beaten in a sustained beatdown but been KOd cold. A lot like Lewis in that fashion so his body is not that old, damaged or tired.

I cant think of Khan having a war since Maidana.

If he loses to Pac, he would have lost to an ATG and he would still be Brooks biggest payday so that fight gets made lol After that, I reckon he'd retire.

Comment

Khan hasnt taken much of a beating, but he has been in some wars....

We''ll have to see what condition Khan is in on the day of the weigh in, playing with your weight is never a wise idea...

I feel the same about Brook, the weight jumping and coming back down might be the deal breaker for both men

I will say this though it is a winnable fight for Khan, if he comes in the same form he came in against Alexander and Collazo. If he comes in looking flabby like he did against Canelo, its game over for him

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      He hasnt really taken much of a beating though has he? One round here and there is not "hellacious".

The advantage with Khan is that he has neevr been beaten in a sustained beatdown but been KOd cold. A lot like Lewis in that fashion so his body is not that old, damaged or tired.

I cant think of Khan having a war since Maidana.

If he loses to Pac, he would have lost to an ATG and he would still be Brooks biggest payday so that fight gets made lol After that, I reckon he'd retire.
                      Maidana pummeled him, Garcia was wacking him all over the ring in round 4 (after the stanky leg in round 3), Prescott didn't give him a sustained beating but it was brutal as fck. Plus it's hard to argue that the Canelo KO won't have lasting damage. That was on par (if not worse due to the size disadvantage) with Pac's KO loss to Marquez in terms of damage inflicted.

3 brutal KO's in his career so far and he's not even 30.

Comment

Working...
                      X