Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you spend the rest of your life in Vietnam for 200 million dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at all the posters talking about *****. You don't need 200 mil to get that.

Comment

I probably would, with that kind of money over there you can do all sorts of things, you could easily turn those millions to billions. You could open multiple night clubs, strip clubs, all sorts of stores, I could have my own basketball league or NFL, pretty much whatever I want.

The only thing I'd have to worry about would be getting kidnapped, but I can of course hire like 50 body guards.

Comment

If we're talking local money, then 200m USD must be like a trillion Vietnamese Dong.

Comment

with 200 mill i would live in afghanistan.

Comment

Hell, I wouldnt and my roots are just next ****ing door.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              Hell, I wouldnt and my roots are just next ****ing door.
              maybe i am exaggerating slightly. lol.

Comment

I am itching for that $200 m though. Got cash flow issues man.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post

I am itching for that $200 m though. Got cash flow issues man.
                  don't we all. it's never ending....

Comment

I live in a fancy address but I am broke. My late father brought all this with hard work. Sadly my man passed away in 2007 on holiday. That cut my proverbial arms away man. I never even used to work when my man was around. Damn man.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                      You can never leave the country again, but of course you can fly anyone you like over to see you there.

Permanently for $200 million.
                      That's a great question. A friend of mine went to Asia to visit all the countries there backpacking. She spent 8 months. He least favourite place was Vietnam. SHe said it was very noisy, busy and aggressive place. Every two weeks she would send me emails about her experiences in each country. Money isn't everything, but you're talking about a lot of money. I don't know to be honest with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X