No announcement yet.

Lets see a Mosley-Cotto rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see a Mosley-Cotto rematch

Freddie Roach asked Mosley when he was at the wildcard gym if he could get down to 142 for a fight with Pacquiao and Mosley said no, which makes sense because he would end up being drained like De La Hoya. I also think the same would go for Cotto since he has not fought at junior welter for awhile. Since Pacquiao needs to fight the winner of Mayweather-Marquez we need to see a mega fight rematch of Mosley-Cotto. Mosley has proven he still has it by knocking the **** out of Margartio who knocked the **** out of Cotto.(forget the plaster drama) Their first match up was very close and was the kind of fight that we need to see a second of. If Cotto beats Clottey I think that fight makes the most sense for both of them and they could both make alot of money doing it. Lets see Mosley-Cotto II in December.

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    Freddie Roach asked Mosley when he was at the wildcard gym if he could get down to 142 for a fight with Pacquiao and Mosley said no, which makes sense because he would end up being drained like De La Hoya. I also think the same would go for Cotto since he has not fought at junior welter for awhile. Since Pacquiao needs to fight the winner of Mayweather-Marquez we need to see a mega fight rematch of Mosley-Cotto. Mosley has proven he still has it by knocking the **** out of Margartio who knocked the **** out of Cotto.(forget the plaster drama) Their first match up was very close and was the kind of fight that we need to see a second of. If Cotto beats Clottey I think that fight makes the most sense for both of them and they could both make alot of money doing it. Lets see Mosley-Cotto II in December.
    I gotta agree, if they aren't willing to make a catchweight they should just fight each other.

Comment

Working...
    X