No announcement yet.

Kessler's Chin>>>>>Froch's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler's Chin>>>>>Froch's

Froch landed much bigger punches than Kessler even though Kess was more consistent............Kess was never hurt or even really discouraged.

The first big right hand Kess landed in the 8th hurt Froch...Froch's now been hurt in 3 fights in a row.

And Kess doesn't really get hurt.

Kessler's chin is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Froch landed much bigger punches than Kessler even though Kess was more consistent............Kess was never hurt or even really discouraged.

The first big right hand Kess landed in the 8th hurt Froch...Froch's now been hurt in 3 fights in a row.

And Kess doesn't really get hurt.

i thought the very same thing. its got to be a concern to froch fans. boooooy kessler let froch off the hook in that round. did a jermaine taylor(looking to counter punch when your opponent is hurt in front of you).

Comment

Froch landed some big ones on him alright. Kessler didn't even buckle or wobble at all. The guy just took it like a champ. Whether he was hurt or not is up for debate, but he was never visibly hurt.

Froch, on the other hand, has been visibly hurt in both of his super six bouts, but he's still a tough son of a *****.

Comment

There were 2 right hands in particular that i couldn't believe he took. One literally drove Kessler back due to the sheer force and Kessler just calmly walked right back up to Froch and started throwing again, shocked the hell out of me.

Comment

Silly thread... I don't exactly consider Froch's chin to be glass, particuarly after last night.

Comment

no doubting Kesslers chin thats for sure, well at least not until if/when he fights AA.

If he can walk through AA's big shots as well, and by the looks of it he will, we're talking about one pure granite chin!

Comment

Not to say Froch's chin is ****...it isn't. But it sure as **** isn't the much heralded "granite" chin that he's been touting it as.

Comment

Last night Froch was hit FLUSH by Kessler and fired back without blinking. I consider it well above average.

Comment

Working...
                  X