Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They ruined mah super hero movie and made it political

Hollywood really knows how to turn things to sheet

Remember when when launch captain america civil war that was Released during election and their way of reaching out to the audience of support to hillary is they made ironmans mom and dad look like hillary and bill
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 03-10-2018, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Nah, Wonder Woman was much better and there were quite a few blatant racist comments in Black Panther
      Wonder Woman was okay.
      I took my daughter to see it but I felt like it was mediocre.
      Maybe because I expected more and I already saw the world war super hero thing done better with Captain America. My daughter liked Black Panther better as well and she is an innocent 9 years old. Everything DC tries to do Marvel does better. The only thing DC has done well so far are the Batman films.
      If you’re going to say there were blatant racist comments then you got to give examples.

Comment

• Killgrave from Jessica Jones season 1 was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          Wonder Woman was okay.
          I took my daughter to see it but I felt like it was mediocre.
          Maybe because I expected more and I already saw the world war super hero thing done better with Captain America. My daughter liked Black Panther better as well and she is an innocent 9 years old. Everything DC tries to do Marvel does better. The only thing DC has done well so far are the Batman films.
          If you’re going to say there were blatant racist comments then you got to give examples.
          My kids loved it too but ...

...the movie is all about black pride in its essence often struggling against the white oppressors. I realize that most oppressors of Afroamericans have been and are white but Martin Luther King realized that many if not most whites are in the same boat and want to help. Black Panther ironically used a CIA agent as their lone white friend to be trusted even over many of their own tribe but as he's taken to the Wakanda emergency room, he is seen as just another typical "whitey" weakling with some admirable qualities.

They should have integrated whites who represent their similar predicaments and cause instead of someone who often represents the 1% that want to divide and conquer. This would also have been more realistic to the African cultures symbolized in the movie.
          Last edited by maracho; 03-11-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• People are talking about this movie for 1 reason

Black privilege

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              "All" black people?

The movie made statements about africa, african americans, slavery, black power, black anger, black responsibility, black unity.

Why do you ask, are there any africans that aren't from Africa?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Killgrave from Jessica Jones season 1 was awesome
                Coolest powers ever thats for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Why do you ask, are there any africans that aren't from Africa?
                  What sort of off topic reference is that?

Comment

• Saw it today, good stuff. Why are people bothered by it?

Comment

• Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
                      Saw it today, good stuff. Why are people bothered by it?
                      The overwhelming majority aren’t and enjoyed the movie.

You can probably infer why the few haters are moaning from the comments on this thread
                      Last edited by BoxingTech718; 03-12-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X