Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Decisions Sergey Lipinets, Wins IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    Good fight! But no way is Mikey ready for Crawford..
    He's lose 12-0 or be KO'd after winning nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Good win for Mikey. Fight Easter and Loma/Linares at 135 then move up again.
      why waste his time on easter? we all saw fortuna beat him. hes not very good.

also for the lols fortuna beat easter and sosa beat fortuna and loma beat sosa but that was just a tune up for loma....some fighters just have low standards

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Mikey Garcia. P4P #1 Easy..
        Yeah after beating P4P elite like Zlaticanin, Broner and Lipinets he surely is the #1

Comment

• Wait, Buddy told him...get CLOSER...he just didnt listen, he prefered to...back Mikey up, but stay 2-3 feet in front of him.

Comment

• I like Mikey but I just see a business man picking the weak, easier champions to add value to his name.. great way to get the fans and haters intrigued. There’s a reason why he’s with Haymon now

Comment

• Garcia is a mediocre fighter at 140. He should move to 135. But he'd lose to Loma easy at 135. Not sure what Garcia should do.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Mikey a true 140 now, looks BIG
                Mikey was only 147lbs on the day of the fight. Looks can be deceiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  FOTY for me, personally. Spectacular contest!
                  No way. Better than Sor Rungvisai vs Estrada? I thought Wilder vs Ortiz was better, too.

Comment

• Good fight! Good performance by Mikey once again, but i'm not feeling his desire to go to 147! NOT A GOOD LOOK! 135 has Linares, Easter, and Lomachenko, and 140 has plenty (Prograis, Figueroa Jr., Reihlyk, Baranchyk, Imam, Ramirez) of good fights! As much as I would love to see Garcia vs. Garcia, I can't see Mikey touching Spence Jr., Thurman, Porter, or Crawford! SALUTE to Mikey Garcia! Very Classy!

Comment

• Really entertaining fight. Garcia has a rock solid chin and is so disciplined and smart in the ring. Mad props to Lipinets for giving a hell of a performance. A new trainer might help though. If Garcia goes back to 135, Loma is going to have to accept that he will not be able to hurt him and will have to fight a virtuoso performance to have a shot. He can outbox Mikey for sure, but the size difference may be too much for even him to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X