No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC Loads Up Saturday With Numerous Televised Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I usually watch the 3 pt contest but the dunk contest has become ridiculous. I’ll have to DVR it this year anyway cause I’m going Groves-Eubank so I’ll be out that night.
    Damn, enjoy that ****. If Groves wins by KO, O2 might burn down or some ****. 3/1 odds. Decent undercard too.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
      Damn, enjoy that ****. If Groves wins by KO, O2 might burn down or some ****. 3/1 odds. Decent undercard too.
      Nice one bro, it’s in Manchester btw. I’m picking Groves to win myself, better technically, bigger puncher, stronger physically, it’s a 50/50 fight though.

Comment

Nice one bro, it’s in Manchester btw. I’m picking Groves to win myself, better technically, bigger puncher, stronger physically, it’s a 50/50 fight though.
        Yeah, I'm tripping, the 168 final is at the O2. Agree on the 50/50, bookies made Groves a slight dog though.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Yeah, I'm tripping, the 168 final is at the O2. Agree on the 50/50, bookies made Groves a slight dog though.
          Yeah I was checking the odds before Groves decision at 5/1 is tempting IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
            Sad......PBC (protecting boxing cowards) has the potential to make great fights but instead they produce mediocre to sub par fights just to let their so called stars hold hands and sing kumba ya.....a boxer has a shelf life use him or not , time is ticking......the floyd way was exposed along time ago to the hardcore fans.....they bamboozled the MMA crowd ..with the floyd hype ,PBC modeus operandi .....they got deontayduckus and chickenson simulating floyds modeus operandi but fans are already hip to it.....dont be scared to churn that roster ( eg. jr middleweight and welterweight) PBC
            Stop hating Nit Wit and enjoy those great fights on HBO and Espn idiot!!

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Who hell watches the Winter Olympics?
              No one! Well maybe gay ppl??

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                Dunk contest

Three point shootout

Saturday will be HUGGGGE FOR THE NBA!!!
                Ohh dont forget Adam Silver talking to the media for 1 hour.

SMH so you would rather watch that hot garbage over good boxing???

WTF are you doing on a boxing site then??? This isnt nba.com

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  People still watch that garbage? I'll pass on NBA , stopped watching the NBA with all them cry babies.
                  You and i both. I cant believe someone was stupid enough to post that sht on a Boxing site???

Comment

I won £850 on the dunk contest last year. Robinson III was 16/1 last year
                    You know Rios is like a -2500 dog???

I would rather gamble on boxing then that fluff sht! Way better chance of winning also. Whats the over/under on the actual game??? 400 points and not one person plays D???

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      Stop hating Nit Wit and enjoy those great fights on HBO and Espn idiot!!
                      Can we report him as spam??? He shouldnt even be allowed to post.

Comment

Working...
                      X