Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Were Gonna Take a Dive, How would you sell it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Were Gonna Take a Dive, How would you sell it?

I think head shots are basically out. With replays, it's really hard to make that work anymore. Damn technology.

However, the body shot can always be manipulated. I think I'd try to get by the ropes and eat a left hook downstairs. Then wince, take a knee and you're done. No overselling. Just make that kind of face where you know you disappointed your parents.

I'd sell it to the highest bidder

Comment

Fake an injury. Tell the ref I can't see out of one of my eyes.

Comment

I dont quit. They will have to take me out on my shield! Ill give the other guy a reason to quit!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Fake an injury. Tell the ref I can't see out of one of my eyes.
          I wonder if the ref would buy a ball injury. Just fall down and yell "Ah God, my balls!" over and over before even getting hit. That **** would go viral.

I'm sure Sweet Peen 50 would agree.

Comment

Take the money for the dive but then knock the mother****er out. That's how it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              I wonder if the ref would buy a ball injury. Just fall down and yell "Ah God, my balls!" over and over before even getting hit. That **** would go viral.

I'm sure Sweet Peen 50 would agree.
              I think Hopkins did that in a very transparent effort to get someone disqualified. Calzaghe I think. He also dropped like he was shot in the head from a Jones rabbit punch.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I think Hopkins did that in a very transparent effort to get someone disqualified. Calzaghe I think. He also dropped like he was shot in the head from a Jones rabbit punch.
                That's right. It was the Calzaghe fight! Forgot about that.

Comment

literally dive out the ring.. that how its done

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post

literally dive out the ring.. that how its done
                    Yes. Maybe a little more pinache. Fall to where your head ends up in a chick's lap and you have to press your gloves against them tatas to try and get back up. You never make it to your feet, just on your knees with gloves on *******. Have to scope out the front rows on the way to the ring to figure out which side you'll fall out of the ring on.

Comment

Working...
                    X