Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Loma-Linares Fallout Proves Deceitful Nature of HBO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    GB and HBO screwed Linares out of big pay day again. I guess back to fighting meaningless fights for 250k in an empty Forum for Linares. Both Mikey and Loma be getting million dollar pay days without Linares why he's stuck getting paid peanuts by Oscar.
    Tough Beltran is a nice tune up fight for Loma in the new division. If Loma makes Beltran quit then it must be considered as an impressive win. In August then maybe a Unification fight against Linares. By then the Linares will be bigger because 2 World titles on the line and bigger payday for both.

Comment

we talking about the replay?! the replay? not the live fight. not the live fight. the replay? that's what we talking about?

- Allen Iverson.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
        Still...If Beltran says "No Mas" then it would be a impressive win for Loma because even Crawford couldn't stop Beltran.
        Linares is a bigger scalp doe. No one cares about Loma vs Beltran & even Beltran's family is taking pics with his belt today cuz they know he ain't holding it long Loma or nah.

Hell people don't even care THAT much about Loma vs Linares, but thats the biggest makeable fight for Loma right now. So its problematic for Loma to keep settling for non-bigger fights & he probably should be putting his foot down.

But will he really? And if he does is Bob sitting his a$S like he did Garcia & Chavez Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          So who is Lomachenko going to fight on that "BIG DATE" of May 12-th? Can't even be Beltran now with his cuts... So who, Paulus Moses?
          Put other fight on that "BIG DATE" and make Lomachenko vs Linares week earlier or later.

Just nonsense talk.
          Actually both Linares and Beltran are mismatches for Loma. The only threat at 135-140 is Mikey Garcia. The rest is cannon fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
            So who is Lomachenko going to fight on that "BIG DATE" of May 12-th? Can't even be Beltran now with his cuts... So who, Paulus Moses?
            Put other fight on that "BIG DATE" and make Lomachenko vs Linares week earlier or later.

Just nonsense talk.
            they offered 4/28 and gbp turned that down too. U can’t go a week earlier than 5/12 smh that is Canelo ggg. And a week later is Stevenson jack/thurman on showtime. May 12 is the perfect date. Surely u can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Sh^t that was destined the way Arum likes to operate. Someone needs to tell that mfer its 2018 & you can't keep doing the same ole sh^t expecting the same results.
              LOL... So true! I have a friend who does gambling and he laughed at me when I asked him for the odds on Linares/Loma... He knew from day 1 it wasn't happening and Bob was just name dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                they offered 4/28 and gbp turned that down too. U can’t go a week earlier than 5/12 smh that is Canelo ggg. And a week later is Stevenson jack/thurman on showtime. May 12 is the perfect date. Surely u can see that.
                And MAy 12th is the Canelo/GGG replay as well as most likely Sadam Ali vs. Liam Smith.

GGG what to watch??? I'm watching HBO. Over Loma destroying a cab driver.

Comment

Bob is just pissed because Beltran got cut last night in a tough fight and he might not even be ready to go for May 12th, .

Leaving Lomaputa nobody to fight on May 12th, .

Big Bob has dug himself a hole, Lomaputa has to fight on May 12th and not any other date or else everyone will know Bob never intended to make Lomaputa vs. Linares.
                  Last edited by Ghost Rider; 02-17-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                    So Loma fights Beltran on May 12th.
                    Will those cuts on his eyes be healed by then?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      ESPN announced they were doing boxing on the date first and Arum said they could stagger the start times. There’s nothing wrong with the date
                      I'm sure you know HBO always shows the replay on the following Saturday after every ppv event.
                      You know this, I know this, and I'm sure ESPN knows this.
                      And we all knew Canelo was gonna fight someone on May 5th on ppv.
                      So why would ESPN schedule a fight on May 12th when they know that's the day HBO pairs the replay with another fight??

Comment

Working...
                      X