No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Returning To The Sport, Matchroom Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Returning To The Sport, Matchroom Bound

BoxingScene understands that Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) will be unveiled as a sensational signing for Eddie Hearn tomorrow at a press conference at London's Dorchester Hotel as he seeks to kick-start his career with Matchroom during 2018 after sitting out 2017 entirely.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

brook did not lose his 0 to spence

Comment

Interesting. Khan and the Hearn's have always been hate like hate to me... he can make a lot of money for Brook.

Comment

i know hes deluded but ive supported khan right from the amateur days and will continue to do so. HOpefully he gets some momentum back and see him in some big match ups, he can still be a player in the welterweight division.

Comment

Is that Khanvas big announcement?

Comment

I remember Khan saying this in September:

"The only way I would take that fight is if he left Eddie Hearn. I just don't like Eddie Hearn, he's very disrespectful and he's never come clear with me," Khan said.

"Eddie Hearn said to me he knows I'd beat Kell Brook; there are levels in boxing. I don't really rate Kell Brook. I could take that fight and beat him but why should I give him the opportunity when he just talks trash all the time?"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...-a7925441.html

I just don't know what to believe with Khan anymore.

Comment

It's a good move from Khan for a change.He knows Eddie looks to keep his fighters as safe as possible.Khan likes to tell people he means business but nearly always swerves the real matches....Eddie is perfect for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  so.... what do we get? khan-brook?
                  More probably something like Khan against the Jo Jo Dans (and the likes) of this world.

Comment

I wonder how serious they are with this.

Khan himself thinks he deserves Thurman et al now.

He needs to fight top British level fights/European for his next fight and then see where he's at.

If he gets chinned again. He's got to call it a day.

Comment

money move..khandashian knows he's almost certainly done as a top boxer
                      Last edited by Andre_parker1; 01-09-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X