Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ/Matchroom show Team Wilder how it is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    Carlos Takam has had a full training camp as a standby opponent. He will have been preparing for AJ's style. AJ on the other hand will have two weeks to adjust his training to prepare for a short, stocky in-fighter as opposed to a tall, upright, rangey boxer.

Meanwhile, Team Wilder have drudged up Bermane Stiverne. From the bottom of some Mississippi mud pond, covered in fried chicken greese and watermelon seeds. With no training and having not been in the ring for two years.

Even AJ's replacement/short-notice opponents are better than anyone on Wilder's resume.
    Why start a thread with this racist ****? Most of it makes sense and your right, it is good planning, but any point you make is then ruined with these vile remarks. Its 2017 now and there's no place for this.

Comment

Are you really trying to claim Takam is better then Stiverne? ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
        Why start a thread with this racist ****? Most of it makes sense and your right, it is good planning, but any point you make is then ruined with these vile remarks. Its 2017 now and there's no place for this.
        A what now?

Comment

Carlos Takam has had a full training camp as a standby opponent. He will have been preparing for AJ's style. AJ on the other hand will have two weeks to adjust his training to prepare for a short, stocky in-fighter as opposed to a tall, upright, rangey boxer.

Meanwhile, Team Wilder have drudged up Bermane Stiverne. From the bottom of some Mississippi mud pond, covered in fried chicken greese and watermelon seeds. With no training and having not been in the ring for two years.

Even AJ's replacement/short-notice opponents are better than anyone on Wilder's resume.
          What is the point to that and what does that even have to do with boxing. Then you do it defense of AJ who I am sure would find offense to ignorant comments like that as well. Just so unnecessary, then again it is the Internet where people can act tough and post racial stuff and not have to answer to anybody

A lot of people on this forum have some serious growing up to do. Being passionate about the sport of boxing is one thing but getting racial in defense of your favorite fighter which happens here a lot, that sounds like some mental issues going on with some of you on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            he is though ?

The fact you are acting like Stirverne is some sort of world beater when he just lost and got dropped by journeyman deric rossy and got knocked out in his prime by a guy with 30 losses proves you are either ******ed or have an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC
              Stiverne is rubbish. Wilder already beat him half to death, and he's done nothing since to warrant a title shot. At least Takam arguably beat Parker and put up a decent show against a roided up Povetkin. What had Stiverne ever done other than getting KOd by a journeyman? Beating Chris 'I ate all the buffet' Areolla? Big deal.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How is Bermane Stiverne the mandatory challenger when he hasn't had a fight in two years? He's just sat at the top of the WBC rankings, inactive, for two whole years?
                Probably the same way Pulev is; alphabet sanctioning bullshyt.
                I don't think it has any reflection on these fighters though. Wilder and AJ don't pick who their mandos are. Wilder has been very vocal for months that he doesn't want to waste time with Stiverne again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                  Joshua is an African, one in touch with his heritage and with no major identity issues. That's why the Mayweather Bumsniff crew hate him - they're a self-loathing bunch that hate America but can't in anyway relate to the land that their ancestors came from, and it bothers them so much.
                  Lmao wtf type of ******ed **** did I just read? Why would Mayweather fans hate a black heavyweight champion in Anthony Joshua? Joshua is Money Team bro lol. First place he stop when he gets to Vegas is Mayweather gym. I know you won’t respond after this post. You’re probably sad now.

TWO KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    What is the point to that and what does that even have to do with boxing. Then you do it defense of AJ who I am sure would find offense to ignorant comments like that as well. Just so unnecessary, then again it is the Internet where people can act tough and post racial stuff and not have to answer to anybody
                    AJ would break his jaw if he heard that

Comment

Lol... I'm white and of British/Irish heritage.
                      So, you are a Colonialist? Bad people bad people.

And believe me, I am on Aj's side, not the bum squad.

Comment

Working...
                      X