Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the NRA go quiet whenever there's a mass shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    By refusing to acknowledge my position you are basically conceding its strength & trying to force an "easier" strawman onto me.
    And he won't stop trying.

He cant address/refute what you said, so he will either ignore it and call it "deflection/ducking/squirming", or simply alter it via a strawman argument to something he can address.

He's not here for adult discourse. He's here to 'win' and play Gotcha! (though he's not even very good at it).

You'll see, if you haven't already.

I love how he's now saying he's an Ivy League grad. LMFAO!!!

The guy can't even offer up an effective argument or rebuttal and he actually thinks people 'win/lose' on Internet forums, but he's an Ivy League grad.

I'm almost certain it's the new SafeSpace alt. That loser never quits.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 02-17-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Bingo!!

As I said, he went to the SafeSpace School of Debate.

And he ended up the same place SafeSpace did when he pulled the same nonsense.

//// would be smart to just ignore the child.
      Yep, he got put back on permanent ignore last week. Against my better judgment I removed him after he begged for me to give him another chance. As sure as there is a mustache in Mexico, this guy went right back on the attack with his insanity. Knowing he is on ignore he proceeded to bash me for attention and validation from other posters. Starting another childish thread about me in order to continue his antagonizing and baiting. That backfired.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Yep, he got put back on permanent ignore last week. Against my better judgment I removed him after he begged for me to give him another chance. As sure as there is a mustache in Mexico, this guy went right back on the attack with his insanity. Knowing he is on ignore he proceeded to bash me for attention and validation from other posters. Starting another childish thread about me in order to continue his antagonizing and baiting. That backfired.
        SafeSpace did exactly that to me!!

He created an alt so he could PM me. He was begging me to take him off ignore.

I simply reported the alt to the mods and the problem was solved.

So yes, this account is the new SafeSpace alt.

I caught on quickly he was using the exact same nonsense style of 'debate' as SafeSpace.

All to easy.

Comment

SafeSpace did that to me too!

He's so mentally defective he creates alts but can't change how he acts so they are so easy to sniff out.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Strawman? To the contrary.

Your quotations betray you.

There it doesn't say you disagree with a major part of what he was shooting for: denuclearization of North Korea.

Suddenly you believe North Korea should be allowed nuclear weapons.

Bullshlt.
              I'm just not as passionate about Trump as you seem to be. He's a really good president but none of my own political views have changed based on his speech rhetoric. Not one.

I'm free to agree with his policies without sharing the exact same motives. My position on the NK sanctions is both consistent and very precise. You are free to disagree with it, but as far as clarification, what more could you ask for?

Maybe I'm wrong but I actually believe you attended an Ivy. A lot of people would observe your childish behavior and accuse you of lying but I've spent time around Ivys... I declined attendance and went to a polytechnic instead because I didn't want to be stereotyped as a quota-admit or someone's bratty nephew... It's precisely this sort of environment. Fragility, brattiness, very fixated on public rhetoric rather than technicalities, easily flustered.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                I'm just not as passionate about Trump as you seem to be. He's a really good president but none of my own political views have changed based on his speech rhetoric. Not one.
                Not as passionate? LMAO

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Everything he's touched has turned to gold.

If you were so possessed you could look up my earliests posts on Trump and how much I disliked him, I am not a blind ass-kisser. He's just been a phenomenal president so far.

Only disagree on net neutrality.

Riiiight.

I'm free to agree with his policies without sharing the exact same motives. My position on the NK sanctions is both consistent and very precise. You are free to disagree with it, but as far as clarification, what more could you ask for?
                I'm not asking for anything. You and I both know what happened here. You stumbled around, tried to say that you support the sanctions because North Korea was going to economically collapse anyway....then when you realized how utterly stupid that was, you tried to say it's all about human rights. Yea ok.

Maybe I'm wrong but I actually believe you attended an Ivy. A lot of people would observe your childish behavior and accuse you of lying but I've spent time around Ivys... I declined attendance and went to a polytechnic instead because I didn't want to be stereotyped as a quota-admit or someone's bratty nephew... It's precisely this sort of environment. Fragility, brattiness, very fixated on public rhetoric rather than technicalities, easily flustered.

You're easily flustered? How long you had that problem? Maybe if you tried speaking the truth and backing the truth up with some kind of evidence, then you would get somewhere.

I've presented much evidence that said the main reason for these sanctions is denuclearization. You, on the other hand, pretended that didn't exist. I wonder why.

Comment

And he won't stop trying.

He cant address/refute what you said, so he will either ignore it and call it "deflection/ducking/squirming", or simply alter it via a strawman argument to something he can address.

He's not here for adult discourse. He's here to 'win' and play Gotcha! (though he's not even very good at it).

You'll see, if you haven't already.

I love how he's now saying he's an Ivy League grad. LMFAO!!!

The guy can't even offer up an effective argument or rebuttal and he actually thinks people 'win/lose' on Internet forums, but he's an Ivy League grad.

I'm almost certain it's the new SafeSpace alt. That loser never quits.
                  There are a lot of idiots at Ivy Leagues who are just related to someone or a persistent quota admit with an average GPA. They aren't what they used to be... It's not so hard to believe.

SunSpace was a lot funnier though because he would come up with a completely ridiculous thesis then try to back it up with totally unrelated links (on the assumption that everyone would be too lazy to click).

This guy... 30 pages and I have no idea what his point is. He hasn't put it into a sentence. It's just my crazy aunt raving about Trump.
                  Last edited by ////; 02-17-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Let's see what we have in here.

1 Poster that has refused to debate me for sig control repeatedly.

2 Posters who got tired of getting beat up by me and "threatened" to put me on ignore because they weren't able to present any facts at all.

1 Guy who claims to agree with nearly everything Trump has wanted and says trump has the midas touch, but backtracks and claims he disagrees with one of the biggest things Trump has been known for

I do enjoy destroying you clowns, I must admit. Keep it coming. Black Dempsey knows that I enjoy this.

Comment

Yup, drugs are banned.

And the country still has tons of drugs and most people who want them, myself included, only need make a phone call or two and I get the drugs I want.

So now you know bans don't work, what solutions do you have to offer up?
                      People break every law, does that mean there shouldn't be any laws?

Step your game up.

Comment

Working...
                      X