Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Ready To Go: I Want Lucas Matthysse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    I can see that sequence but this version of Pacquaio is a cause of concern for me everytime he steps out into the ring now. I'm going through the same wave of emotions like I did when Roy got old and he didn't have it in him..shhh was painful to watch during the transition.
    Yep, we don't want to see another. Though at the end of the day, what we are gonna see are highlights of them in their primes, their losses when they were shot are not gonna affect them IMO.

Comment

get it done as soon as possible.
      we also want it.

Comment

But bob wants alvarado

Comment

Uncle Bob says no. By having Pacquiao fight Alvarado on the Crawford, vs Horn undercard, he's obviously setting Manny up for Crawford. That's actually a better fight and would be a great exit fight for Manny... If he survives it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            So Roach wants the fight, Lucas wants the fight, Lucas promoter said we have no problem sending him to ESPN to fight, and now Manny himself says he wants the fight. So million dollar question why does Arum still refuse to even speak Lucas name and is still trying to shove wack washed up Alvarado down everyone's throat? SMH
            hey, well... bob arum still sucks.

Comment

I don't think that's a good fight at all. If a prime Matthysse got badly beat-up by mediocre Danny Garcia, simply because the Argentinian is too slow and too one-dimensional, then Many will have no issues at all, he is still much faster, accurate and a much better boxer all-around than Danny was, is and will ever be.

Manny just got robbed vs. Horn, but everybody saw he put a real beating on the Australian and he was robbed. So Manny is still super-fast with his hands, has decent power and his foot movement and stamina are still very, very good.

So IMHO Manny would toy with Matthysse all fight long, just like he did with punching-bag Rios.

Easy fight for Pac, but fighting Lomachenko, that would be really interesting to see, and that one of course would easily deserve to be a PPV fight.
              Last edited by sterilizer; 02-14-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Although I don't support him anymore, Pacquiao is not an undercard fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  No, not on par with Floyd-Maidana, wtf?
                  How so?

Because no black guy is in it?

That’s racist.

If you can’t get hyped for manny-Lucas you aren’t a boxing fan.. PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    How so?

Because no black guy is in it?

That’s racist.

If you can’t get hyped for manny-Lucas you aren’t a boxing fan.. PERIOD
                    Why are you injecting race into a boxing conversation? Don’t be a piece of ****.

It’s a good fight, not PPV worthy.

Comment

Matthysse looks good mostly in comparison to Mike Alvarado. He's fought 3 times in the last 3 years and lost to the legitimate top 10 contender among them. But I didn't buy Mayweather Maidana either as I perceived half of Mayweather's fights during that period as poor alternatives for Mayweather Pacquiao that they really were.

Comment

Working...
                      X