No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

"The company was co-founded in 2011 by Glenn R. Simpson, a former investigative reporter and journalist for Roll Call and The Wall Street Journal; Peter Fritsch, former Wall Street Journal senior editor; and former Wall Street Journal journalist Thomas Catan"

"Fusion GPS was hired by Democrats in 2012 to do opposition research on U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney"

well would you look at that... a bunch of journalist, who happen to be imo nuthugging democrat lovers, was founded in 2011 and quickly hired by the democrats

but you can trust them doe

Comment

• Smartest thing he's done his whole presidency. He can't say 5 words without lying. Him talking to Mueller is a guaranteed perjury charge. I knew his lawyer was just blowing smoke. No lawyer in his right mind would allow Trump to be interviewed under oath (or not under oath even) by Mueller. Go back and look at Trump's other depositions. He's already been caught lying under oath in civil trials. I don't know how Trump supporters can sit up here and ignore the fact that the guy is a pathological liar. I know 1bad65 tries to justify Trump's lies by calling them hyperbole. The guy has no relationship with the truth

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-10-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        "The company was co-founded in 2011 by Glenn R. Simpson, a former investigative reporter and journalist for Roll Call and The Wall Street Journal; Peter Fritsch, former Wall Street Journal senior editor; and former Wall Street Journal journalist Thomas Catan"

"Fusion GPS was hired by Democrats in 2012 to do opposition research on U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney"

well would you look at that... a bunch of journalist, who happen to be imo nuthugging democrat lovers, was founded in 2011 and quickly hired by the democrats

but you can trust them doe
        You know the Wall Street Journal & Roll Call are conservative publications right? He was an investigative reporter for two. Publications. His speciality was Russia money laundering. That's why he knew exactly who to call, Steele, when the Free Beacon called him looking got opposition research on Trumo. Just like The Washington Free Beacon whose owner is conservative & was the one who originally paid for the dossier. They funded the dossier for 9 months until it became apparent Trump would be the nominee. The dossier was then picked up by a law firm associated with Hillary Clinton/DNC.

Fusion is based in D.C. he does work for Democrats & Republicans. If you're running a business in D.C. you aren't going to alienate clientele by only working for one side. That's not how you run a successful business.

The real question is why do both sides go to him?

Answer: Because his company has a reputation of being very good at what they do. In an industry like his money isn't an issue. It's can you deliver. He delivers thats why both sides use him

Comment

So whose lying to you; Wolff, who said Trump didn't want to win, or Team D, who said Trump colluded with Russia in order to win?

They can't both be telling you the truth, so I'm sure you'll duck this one too....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Trump says any immigration deal with Congress ‘has to include the wall’

President Trump flatly stated Wednesday he will only agree to a deal with Congress on immigration if it includes funding for his long-promised wall along the border with Mexico.

Asked during a press conference with the prime minister of Norway if he’s willing to sign a deal that does not include wall funding, Trump said: “No, it’s going to include the wall.”

Trump said “any solution has to include the wall because without the wall it all doesn't work.”

Source, full story:
            http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/10/trump-says-any-immigration-deal-with-congress-has-to-include-wall.html

Wrong again, Mr Superfan.
            He said that when? He said that AFTER the meeting after he'd agreed to a clean DACA bill & Rep McCarthy had to explain to him that there can't be a clean bill because it had to include border security. It's right on tape. Do you want me to post the video? He didn't even know what a clean bill is. He's just sitting up there agreeing to things he knows nothing about. Like Mitch McConnell said, Trump will sign anything they bring to him

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              So whose lying to you; Wolff, who said Trump didn't want to win, or Team D, who said Trump colluded with Russia in order to win?

They can't both be telling you the truth, so I'm sure you'll duck this one too....
              So now you're cutting out my quotes when you want to change the subject after I told you don't quote me and try to change the subject C'mon son! I'm to smart for that. I'm offended you're trying to play me like I'm stupid

Comment

Like Mitch McConnell said, Trump will sign anything they bring to him
                Um, that was just disproved.

You're keeping up even worse then normal.

Comment

• Every leftist going on about TrumpRussia...

Comment

So now you're cutting out my quotes when you want to change the subject after I told you don't quote me and try to change the subject C'mon son! I'm to smart for that. I'm offended you're trying to play me like I'm stupid
                    I didn't quote you at all, much less cut your quotes.

You're either not keeping up, or outright lying, again.

I cited two contrasting claims made, and asked you who was lying.

You're not going to answer the simple question, are you?

Dude, it is getting old. That's two ducks just today alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post

Every leftist going on about TrumpRussia...
                      Great comparison!

Though I'd have to say wrestling superfans are a bit smarter than Team D superfans.

Comment

Working...
                      X