Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ/Matchroom show Team Wilder how it is done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    I don't know why you resident people of colour put so much stock in gay jokes. They do say ****phobia is the manifestation of anxiety and fear that you may actually be gay yourself. So by joking about it you're reassuring yourself that you aren't.
    What does this have to do with me? are you ****-sexual btw? that Joshua avi on you looks suspect and am not of African descent since you brought it up.

You see I get along with ALL people that's the great thing about America, unlike the UK whos population is about 90% white we get more exposure to other cultures.

Comment

Carlos Takam has had a full training camp as a standby opponent. He will have been preparing for AJ's style. AJ on the other hand will have two weeks to adjust his training to prepare for a short, stocky in-fighter as opposed to a tall, upright, rangey boxer.

Meanwhile, Team Wilder have drudged up Bermane Stiverne. From the bottom of some Mississippi mud pond, covered in fried chicken greese and watermelon seeds. With no training and having not been in the ring for two years.

Even AJ's replacement/short-notice opponents are better than anyone on Wilder's resume.
      "drudged up Bermane Stiverne. From the bottom of some Mississippi mud pond, covered in fried chicken greese and watermelon seeds" pound 4 pound the funniest thing I've read this year you legend. It's as if you're talking about a alaskan king crab fisherman who just discovered a new species the stiverne marsupial

Comment

I know it doesn't matter. The people in charge around here realize how pathetic certain posters are. People claim to be minority just so they can cry racism when they get beat in an argument. Or they cry racism if someone criticizes their favourite fighters. Those same people are constantly race-baiting others.
        You're Part of the problem on this forum as well! Not sure why you're replying like you're not part of the problem.

Here is a challenge for you, how about you say what you post on this forum in Person at a Boxing Event or even better to Wilder's face and see how that goes for you

But you and I know that will never happen Right!

Comment

You probably don't know, but the Irish are THE most enslaved people in history. Ironically it was Africans who invaded Ireland by sea to take the natives into slavery.

racist
          ˈreɪsɪst
          noun: racist; plural noun: racists
          a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

It's nice to accuse someone of being a racist just because you don't like what they're saying. But am I racist? Absolutely not.
          The correct term is bigot and most people mess those two words up~

What you said about Stiverne in the first post was bigoted because you were using stereotypes to put down someone from the group those stereotypes come from.

Hatred and lack of understanding of groups of people is bigotry.

Comment

I don't know why you resident people of colour put so much stock in gay jokes. They do say ****phobia is the manifestation of anxiety and fear that you may actually be gay yourself. So by joking about it you're reassuring yourself that you aren't.
            it truly is remarkable how much the term gay is used in a negative manner on this site, people literally talked for days how gay it was that mayweather had a picture of a fighter with no shirt on in his house..GAAAYYYYYYY lol

Comment

a case could be made that takam is better than any of wilders opponents in a near 40 fight career (yes really, stiverne is his best name in almost 40 fights). in fact thinking about it whos stiverne actually beat to be considered better than the likes of molina etc. hes as garbage as the rest of the trash on wilders cv.

Comment

Wilders a fraud, plain and simple no other way to slice and dice it.

Fraud

Comment

Working...
                X