Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
    True, that's that man's belief.

The ****sexuality community have a right to do whatever they want but as far as being treated like snowflakes, not happening.
    Everything before a "but" is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I read your post, its a pile of idiotic bigotry dog ****, no offense. Not only That but you didnt even understand my analogy to the civil rights era, where a non black man couldnt want equal right. Nobody is shoving gay stuff down, your throat, you just dont like gays so you complain about them and comment in threads about them. I see the liberal media machine "boxingscene.com" has shoved it so far down ur throat that you passionately cry about on here about why srt8 people want equal rights for gays. How come u arent complaining about the obese agenda media and the non stop advertisement of food everywhere you go, why wont they stop shoving it down my throat?

Why do str8 people have passion over the issue? Because They think everyone should have equal rights. Its pretty simple
      I understood your use of the civil rights movement as an example. I just think it was insanely ******ed. Not only have gays not gone through the same hardships as African Americans, but African Americans were never allowed the same platforms as gays in America with such a backing, and support from EVERYONE.

And yes, gayness is shoved down our throats.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/i..._the_ball.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
        The problem is people are suppose to accept it and like it! That's the issue. Gays are free to be gay but I'm not free to have an opinion??? That's my beef.
        You don't have to like people being gay any more than they have to "like" you being strait. You don't see gay people complaining that heterosexuality is "being crammed down their throats," even though probably 99% of relationships on TV and movies are heterosexual. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Yes that is most certainly what I'm saying. I made that pretty clear, didn't I? If you are in a position to have an effect on popular opinion, like famous people do, and you have a twisted, uncivilized and ignorant opinion then you are not entitled to voice it.

Freedom of speech is a privilege that people shouldn't take advantage of.

]b]By the way, I am Christian too. But I'm not stupid enough to take what an ancient book, written by man, said 1500 years ago., literally.[/b]
          Why are you Christian then?

It's like a contradicting statement.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Yeah!! He was brave enough to let everyone know he is against gay people! Now when will someone speak up against the Blacks!? Or the Poor!? Or the Mexican and Philipinos! or the Disabled and otherwise marginalized people! What about those ****ing people that don't believe in God! I'm sick of the liberal media's agenda that people who are different than me have a right to be seen too. I'm so sick of that! Why don't they hide it! Why are black people allowed outside on TV??

It's time we made our voices heard!
            Find me proof that Holyfield said he is against gay people and you can have all my points.

Comment

You don't have to like people being gay any more than they have to "like" you being strait. You don't see gay people complaining that heterosexuality is "being crammed down their throats," even though probably 99% of relationships on TV and movies are heterosexual. Why is that?
              The most obvious answer is heterosexuality is natural. Additionally,heterosexual people don't have straight flags hanging in their windows, nor do they march in parades celebrating their straight sexuality.

Comment

They can't complain about that anyway, they are way too outnumbered. That's a battle that is lost before it's even fought.

Comment

Here's the ever so Harsh reality, because it's ****ing normal! That's why!

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    I understood your use of the civil rights movement as an example. I just think it was insanely ******ed. Not only have gays not gone through the same hardships as African Americans, but African Americans were never allowed the same platforms as gays in America with such a backing, and support from EVERYONE.

And yes, gayness is shoved down our throats.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/i..._the_ball.html
                    I'm African American and I think its perfectly appropriate to liken the struggle of the LGBT community to those of blacks struggling for civil rights. Of course the hardships are different because the complexion of the issues facing each community are different, but is societal rejection any less painful?

The struggle of African Americans was more profound because we blazed the trail for full integration into society first, but make no mistake, King marched for civil rights not just for rights for blacks. Gays and lesbians have the full benefit of rose Parks, Medgar Evers, and Ralph Abernathy because equal rights and social justice aren't just for blacks they're for everyone. All people deserve to be treated with understanding and dignity, and to discriminate takes us back to a society that can't in good conscience look at itself in the mirror.

Oh, and your website is a bunch of weird paranoid ****phobic propaganda.

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      I'm African American and I think its perfectly appropriate to liken the struggle of the LGBT community to those of blacks struggling for civil rights. Of course the hardships are different because the complexion of the issues facing each community are different, but is societal rejection any less painful?

The struggle of African Americans was more profound because we blazed the trail for full integration into society first, but make no mistake, King marched for civil rights not just for rights for blacks. Gays and lesbians have the full benefit of rose Parks, Medgar Evers, and Ralph Abernathy because equal rights and social justice aren't just for blacks they're for everyone. All people deserve to be treated with understanding and dignity, and to discriminate takes us back to a society that can't in good conscience look at itself in the mirror.

Oh, and your website is a bunch of weird paranoid ****phobic propaganda.
                      OK, Rupaul, I get it. You got a little sugar in your tank, and you want equality.

The difference is, gays and lesbians expect the same amount of civil rights for something that minorities in America had to work decades for. And you can't compare race issues with sexuality issues, at all.

A gay guy doesn't get pulled over in a nice car.

And gays and lesbians not only want rights, which is great, but they also want to shove their gayness down our throats, but they don't understand that gay is not natural in our society, so you can't come from that same angle that a minority can.

Comment

Working...
                      X