Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor's body shots are a thing of beauty (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
    And he still lost, to a 40 year old boxer, who hasn't fought over two years and wasn't able to spar, for over a month, because of a hand injury.
    LMAO at the excuses.

Vlad at 41 and just as inactive schooled and battered a 27 yeard old undefeated Prime Elite Boxer..yet when he lost he didnt make excuses.

Plus if Floyd is inactive, how inactive is Connor Mcgregor, as he has never fought ever...you cant much more inactive than that...

Comment

Let's try this again...

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      especially in the early rounds, when Floyd was lost in the wilderness being tagged to death
      Can you do me a favor...and give me an estimate on how many landed punches qualifies as "tagged to death?"

I'm honestly curious...

Floyd needs to hang it up. He's done at the elite level.
      you keep saying this...is it supposed to somehow hurt the feelings of a Floyd fan?...

Because for me personally, as a Floyd fan...I think Floyd should have stopped fighting after the PAC fight...He had already diminished significantly at that point...

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
        Let's try this again...

Can you do me a favor...and give me an estimate on how many landed punches qualifies as "tagged to death?"

I'm honestly curious...

you keep saying this...is it supposed to somehow hurt the feelings of a Floyd fan?...

Because for me personally, as a Floyd fan...I think Floyd should have stopped fighting after the PAC fight...He had already diminished significantly at that point...
        How can you expect me to answer when you back stab me from the back??

Dude, what planet are you from? You just stuck a knife in my back and you expect me to answer you back after what you did?? WTF are you smoking?? You are a traitor and a grade A slime ball. The lowest of low, and to expect to be treated with respect, and for me to answer your plea is uncalled for at this point.

Sorry, but you crossed the line. I have my principles. I can't just break them after your cheap shot. SMDH..sigh..

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
        I'd like to issue a challenge to everyone else here...to just stop responding to the tool bag, or any of his alt accounts...or better yet...add him to your ignore list,..

He's so psychologically damaged from the way Mayweather and Pacquiao's respective careers have gone..it's literally a waste of time for everyone

The forum would be a better place without him

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Conor did WAY better than Pac did against Floyd. Hell, after the Horn fight, I got Conor whooping Manny ass real good
          But Floyd fought Connor at right time. Connor will improve. Floyd never fights imporoved versions. Fight nelo next.

Many thought PAC beat Floyd so don't think Connor diud better

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            LMAO at the excuses.

Vlad at 41 and just as inactive schooled and battered a 27 yeard old undefeated Prime Elite Boxer..yet when he lost he didnt make excuses.

Plus if Floyd is inactive, how inactive is Connor Mcgregor, as he has never fought ever...you cant much more inactive than that...
            This is your main cop out huh? "If so and so could do it like this then why couldn't Floyd!"

Sugar Ray Leonard was the favorite against Terry Norris when he made a comeback just as inactive as Floyd/Wlad and got worked over. He was 35 years old. Not every boxer ages the same.

Also, isn't it common to believe Heavyweights hit their primes later than boxers in lower weight divisions who move up through their career? Floyd hit his stride in his early 20s. Klitschkos prime is debatable, although he got a lot of help from Steward in defense.
            Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 08-30-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              This is your main cop out huh? "If so and so could do it like this then why couldn't Floyd!"

Sugar Ray Leonard was the favorite against Terry Norris when he made a comeback just as inactive as Floyd/Wlad and got worked over. He was 35 years old. Not every boxer ages the same.

Also, isn't it common to believe Heavyweights hit their primes later than boxers in lower weight divisions who move up through their career? Floyd hit his stride in his early 20s. Klitschkos prime is debatable, although he got a lot of help from Steward in defense.

lmaooo

your excuses are getting worse and worse...now you are making up fantasy primes...etc..

Fact is Connor has NEVER, EVER BEEN active, as hes not a amateur, or professional boxer.

Floyd has loads of Amateur and Professional fights with thousands and thousands of Boxing spars...

Going into the 9th on alot of top pundits cards Connor was winning on points...

So either Connors fking talented or Floyd boxed horribly..but you cant claim both...

Boxing lost the night despite winning the fight...

Comment

Slimshandy69, these Floyd fan boys don't seem to realize Conor never fought in a professional boxing fight before?

what is it with an 0-0 record they don't understand?

Zero experience. Zilch. What's so hard to fathom about that? Conor was a neophyte and did all that. he didn't even have any lay offs, no rust to worry.. He couldn't have one to worry about that, instead Connor has a bigger problem to worry, he has no back ground to look back on in his first pro fight. which is even worse than having a 2 year lay off is imcomprarable.

Conor was walking into the unknown. Floyd had 30+ years of experience under his belt, in short a seasoned elite vet, while Conor had 2 months of preparation. What's so hard to understand there??

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-04-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Slimshandy69, these Floyd fan boys don't seem to realize Conor never fought in a professional boxing fight before?

what is it with an 0-0 record they don't understand?

Zero experience. Zilch. What's so hard to fathom about that? Conor was a neophyte and did all that. he didn't even have any lay offs, no rust to worry.. He couldn't have one tp worry about that, instead Connor has a bigger problem to worry, he has no back ground to look back on in his first pro fight. which is even worse than having a 2 year lay off is imcomprarable.

Conor was walking into the unknown. Floyd had 30+ years of experience under his belt, in short a seasoned elite vet, while Conor had 2 months of preparation. What's so hard to understand there??

Exactly, Connor effectively had to leanr a new stance in 12 weeks, if you know MMA he stands in a Karate position. He switched to a Boxing position.

Floyd probably sparred more times in his "inactive 2 years"

They are shell shocked and in denial that the none boxer was NEVER OUT BOXED...He gassed and Floyd to his credit did what he had to do..

Comment

Lmao connor got walked down by a guy 20+lbs lighter than him, that's like a 130lber walking floyd down and tko'ing him. imagine Connor was 130lbs in that fight and floyd had a 20lb weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                      Lmao connor got walked down by a guy 20+lbs lighter than him, that's like a 130lber walking floyd down and tko'ing him. imagine Connor was 130lbs in that fight and floyd had a 20lb weight advantage.
                      lol

if you know your boxing all that water retention will gas you out, it's not muscle, but bloated water that destroys a fighters stamina. And that's what FLoyd did. He waited for the apple to fall from the tree and it was easy pickn'

I knew it, everyone who knows boxing knew it, FLoyd knew it, Floyd played a novice like a fiddle. This is a Mismatch of the century before it ever began, is what this is, but with all said and done, with all the disadvantage Conor had coming into the fight, Conor made a good account of himself with so little time to learn the game.

Was Floyd Impressive?

Naah, not at all, that was like waiting for a lamborghini to ran out of fuel. Then you overtake it. That's wack.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 08-30-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X