Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas Saying Conor Got Knocked Out, Fake Video? Setup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man-Dem-London View Post
    Floyds camp know Conor punches hard. Floyd senior looked very insecure at the first press conference in LA where he interrupted Conor's press conference. Yes granted Floyd senior is eccentric but for him to interrupt the press conference was a little immature for his age and I think it's because they know Conor is a very real threat to Floyd.

Also, I don't think Floyd has fought at this weight before. The weight the fight is being fought at is 154 LBS which is classed as super welterweight and in some belts like wbo and ibf is classed as junior middleweight and light middleweight Respectively.

There are genuine concerns from the Floyd camp I believe but the concern from the mcregor camp is whether or not Conor can land. I just think Jessie Vargas and villainfy media are trying to setup Floyd.
    Nice joke man. Ur good at trolling ill give u that

Comment

Nah fam just Jessie and Rios oh and villainfy media
      Are u talking to urself?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Nice joke man. Ur good at trolling ill give u that
        No just some observations.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Are u talking to urself?
          Just figured out how to use the quote button 🙄

Comment

One more thing. Conor did the same thing before the Alvarez fight where news was distributed that he got knocked out. He killed him in the actual fight.

#notbornyesterday

Comment

Hi

I'm sure you guys have seen that Video on YouTube where Jessie Vargas is telling villainfy media that Conor mcregor got knocked out in sparring by Brendan rios.

My take on this video is that Conor mcregors representatives/team deliberately distributed this fake news through Jessie Vargas and villainfy media to give Floyd a false sense of security. So when it comes fight night, Floyd might loosen his defence up.

Since Floyd is the most hated boxer in the sport at the moment probably more so by the Hispanic community due to the general rivalry between hispanics and black in the states.

Make no mistake Conor mcregor is a hard puncher, Conor mcregor actually beat Jon Jones score on a punch machine. Jon Jones was a light heavyweight champion in UFC. Yes that's right a light heavyweight! Also, according to inside sources, Mcregor is already schooling some light heavyweights in sparring.

Conor has a very real chance in beating Mayweather however the question is whether or not he can land. There's no doubt about his power and I think the media on social media and some inside shills like Jessie Vargas are helping Mcregor in beating Floyd.
              the phuck is this crap???? "if he can land", if we look at it this way then floyd's previous opponents ALL had a very good chance of winning too, "IF" they can land. LOL!

Comment

He's the greatest defensive boxer of all time which is why I said maybe there's a setup going on for him to open up a little

Comment

Mosley landed so did Zab Judah as well as de Marcus Corley
                  Last edited by Man-Dem-London; 07-21-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Man-Dem-London

Comment

I was only mentioning a hypothetical situation not that it's going to happen I think Floyd will win but it's funny how they're trying to set him up lol

Comment

Working...
                      X