No announcement yet.

Mayweather from Genaro to Chavez vs Lomachenko Compubox H2H Comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    Insighful research and interesting information. But the results of an old guy pressing buttons doesn't tell me anything on the quality of a fighter.
    When it comes to close fights I agree because they can be misleading and I don't like when it gets mentioned to explain why one guy won. in this case out of the 18 fights only Loma-Salido was close, and even then the stats seem to reflect pretty accurately.

I think compubox tends to be more reliable in one sided fights. It's all about watching the fight to see the quality I agree but this was to give a more realistic stat comparison weight and career stage wise than the one posted a few days back.

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Lomachencho is a fabulous talent, the problem is, they will never fight, we will never know, and it doesn't matter because the fight will never happen.

I'm a huge fan of lomachencho, and think he will be #1 p4p, in fact, as far as his skills go vs opponents thus far, there's NO ****ing way that I would EVER rate golovkin #1. Now, in a fantasy p4p skill for skill (if you don't get what p4p is then stfu) I think lomachencho has a hell of a lot harder time beating ward because of inside work, ring savvy, etc. Thus I might put ward above him by 1 spot, Gonzalez? Even though the last fight was a joke decision, yes I still think lomachencho is better, he lands more and gets hit less.

I'm not concerned with the salido loss because it was not only dirty, but unfair on many levels...lomachenko now? Flattens salido worse than getting Pacquiao'd.

Vs 130 lb floyd? The reach and the speed are the biggest reasons why Floyd wins this. @ 130 floyd was just too damn fast with single, sharp, accurate, and knockout power punches. Floyd also had a very good inside game. Obviously, you have to get to your opponent in order to hit him, and I still say on the way in he would set traps for lomachencho and would run him right into power shots that would rock, or stop him. This is based on 9 or 10 fights though. The great thing about lomachencho is he literally could be considered an atg by the time he hits 20 fights if he goes after the very top guys. If he beats Garcia and how he beats him, will determine a lot, though I know he would love to avenge that Salido loss first, I just think salido would be too puzzy to take the fight and will price himself out.
    I like Loma a lot and can't stand the fashion he lost to Salido but I don't blame Salido if he wants a big payday.

The guy has been in so many wars and is at the end of his career. He's thinking I beat this guy already but it was close and i'll most likely lose big this time so I deserve to get paid well for a rematch, can you really blame him for that?

Avenging the loss will be great no doubt but it won't erase the first fight, that's always there no matter what but either way I think most people agree Loma is better than Salido. If he really wants to avenge it that much just give the guy a bit extra money, if not that's fine move on and carry on to greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      I can't believe you let a moron like Daggum sway your opinion so easily. He's one of the most based people on this forum.
      Had to mean biased because he's nowhere near Based

Comment

I can't believe you let a moron like Daggum sway your opinion so easily. He's one of the most based people on this forum.
        But he made a REALLY good point: If Floyd "officially" lost the fight to Castillo (like everybody knows he did), and he had a blemish on his record, would he really be looked at as essentially the same? I mean, sure he avenged it, but if he had that ONE L one is record like he should have, would he be held in as high of regards as he is? I don't know.

Also - he made a good point in "who, aside from an aged Pacquiao, are Floyd's real marquee wins against"? I mean, he beat a bunch of "really good" boxers like Chico, Castillo, Genaro, Cotto, and Canelo.

But his best wins all have asterisks like DLH being past prime, Marquez being extremely undersized (he basically jumped up three weight classes, as he had just only been at 135 for like a fight or two, and it was before he started taking Cell-tech with Memo), Mosley being past his prime.

Then he's got A BUNCH of C+ level guys like Berto, Guerrero, Ortiz, Judah, Baldomir, Maidana, and the list goes on.

When comparing his resume to the top 10 ATG's, his resume just feels extremely lacking.

Moreover, I didn't say that I still don't hold Floyd in extremely high regard, and I think he is the second best fighter of his era (Hopkins being the first). And I still think he's a top 25 ATG.

I simply said he raised a good point, and that me ranking Floyd top-5 ATG is going too far..

Comment

And he's an asswipe

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            news flash genius....Kemet/Egypt is in africa and the majority of the people there today are descendants of invaders bro...come on

thats like saying present day americans are the real americans....are you that dense....

egypt is in africa...look at a globe or map for god's sake...its like saying korea isnt a part of asia smdh

is there a middle north? is there a middle west? there is no middle east bro...its a sociopolitical term used by arab invaders to seperate it from the rest of the african diaspora....READ A BOOK.....KEMET IS ON THE AFRICAN TECTONIC PLATE...SO IS ISRAEL

WHO said they were related? they are on the same continent and tectonic plate genius

it trips me out how people who dont even study certain "know" so much.....its clear you have no idea what you are talking about as far as African History

the only thing caucasians have to do with egypt, like everywhere else, is invading...thats it....whites have no connection to egypt i dont understand the obsession with it

Africa is a social construct! It was the name given to a continent!

All because Egypt lies in the continent that we named "Africa," DOES NOT mean all the people who inhabited Ancient Egypt 3,500 years ago were blacks?

Hahah Whites aren't obsessed with it - we know that ancient Egypt was not "White" (as the term is defined today) - we just love to laugh and make fun of Afrocentric morons who make up ridiculous lies to make themselves feel better because they are the descendants of slaves.

Ultimately, though, it is a good thing if it makes them feel better about themselves, because it will prevent them from committing violent crimes (which they have a HUGE problem with). Because mainstream science and anthropology will NEVER recognize Ancient Egyptians as looking like West Africans! Hahah so it's just funny to us.

Hey I got some other cool information for you!! Did you know that Beethoven was black! Yup!! He sure was!! Did you also know that Ancient Rome and Greece were black! Indeed they were!

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...guejiofo-annu/

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...-dr-anu-mauro/

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...ors-of-europe/

HAHAHAHHAAHH! Sources LIKE THE ABOVE are the only sources you'll ever find that say with 100% certainty Ancient Egypt was founded by blacks!! LOOOOOL it is fun as hell to troll people like you when you're having a bad day, doe.. But the only ones obsessed with changing history and making up lies about ancient civilizations are blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              When it comes to close fights I agree because they can be misleading and I don't like when it gets mentioned to explain why one guy won. in this case out of the 18 fights only Loma-Salido was close, and even then the stats seem to reflect pretty accurately.

I think compubox tends to be more reliable in one sided fights. It's all about watching the fight to see the quality I agree but this was to give a more realistic stat comparison weight and career stage wise than the one posted a few days back.

I like Loma a lot and can't stand the fashion he lost to Salido but I don't blame Salido if he wants a big payday.

The guy has been in so many wars and is at the end of his career. He's thinking I beat this guy already but it was close and i'll most likely lose big this time so I deserve to get paid well for a rematch, can you really blame him for that?

Avenging the loss will be great no doubt but it won't erase the first fight, that's always there no matter what but either way I think most people agree Loma is better than Salido. If he really wants to avenge it that much just give the guy a bit extra money, if not that's fine move on and carry on to greatness.
              When I say pricing himself out, I mean asking for 1 million when he made what? 50k his last fight? I heard he wants 500k, if I were lomachencho, I'd let some of my money go to beat that azz.

Comment

You heaping so much on Loma so early is why he garners hate. SHUT THE **** UP and let the man build his legacy. It would literally take 15 years of dominance for Loma to reach that Floyd status of being a top 10 ATG and the best of his era.

Comment

Working...
                X