Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do YOU think is the most talented active boxer today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Definetely not Loma. His skills are too limited. He didn't know how to handle Salido.

The most talented fighter right now is Andre Ward, followed by Terrence Crawford, if we're talking pure skills.
    what kind of dumb are you if you dont see an immense talent on loma, to answer your questions, I say(not in order): Loma, Bronner, Golovkin

Comment

Danny Williams. With Carl Frampton a close second.

Comment

Inoue and Usyk.I like Lebedev as well.He is underrated imo.

Comment

Loma, Gonzalez, Rigondeaux and Inoue.

Comment

You can't be a top guy pound for pound without being talented. Punching with speed, power and accuracy may not be tricky boxing but it is an extremely important talent. Loma is as skilled a boxer as they come. Rigo is a great boxer-puncher. Ward is a highly skilled tricky boxer. Gonzalez has great boxing skills and two handed power. GGG and Kovalev both have the boxing skills and punching power to remain unbeaten and almost always get the KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              what kind of dumb are you if you dont see an immense talent on loma, to answer your questions, I say(not in order): Loma, Bronner, Golovkin
              Don't you know? He is the self appointed boxing expert. He knows everything about boxing. Just ask him. He even picked the winner of the Spence vs Bundu fight. Now that's a boxing expert.

Comment

Rigo for me. Although it seems he's so bored with his current opposition he's never 100% focused like he was at his best OR he's just feeling the effects of age & he's on the downward slide. I'll wait to see him vs another elite level guy before I make my call on that...assuming that ever does happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                  Definetely not Loma. His skills are too limited. He didn't know how to handle Salido.

The most talented fighter right now is Andre Ward, followed by Terrence Crawford, if we're talking pure skills.
                  Who'd those guys fight in their 2nd pro fight?

Comment

Lomachenko. His footwork is amazing

Comment

As much as i like Loma, his father is a really good trainer, i pick Valdez for raw talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X