Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara and Ward say they want GGG bad but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    So the established fighters that have fought better opposition and have better resumes have to chase around a hype job while he does nothing?
    "MUH RESUME!" lol
    FOH

Comment

So the established fighters that have fought better opposition and have better resumes have to chase around a hype job while he does nothing?
      With your logic, even your examples are totally flawed, biased ******s like you shouldnt even be able to comment on this forum as much as any bonafide boxing fan with some common sense, yet you still do it.

Lara is a complete nobody compared to GGG, get over it.

Did you even make one - ONE - useful post on this forum? Its all trash i read from you, all negative shameful stuff, so easy hiding behind your computer and talking big on a forum right? Change your life, try to be positive. Not tomorrow but today. No more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        With your logic, even your examples are totally flawed, biased ******s like you shouldnt even be able to comment on this forum as much as any bonafide boxing fan with some common sense, yet you still do it.

Lara is a complete nobody compared to GGG, get over it.

Did you even make one - ONE - useful post on this forum? Its all trash i read from you, all negative shameful stuff, so easy hiding behind your computer and talking big on a forum right? Change your life, try to be positive. Not tomorrow but today. No more excuses.
        Bonafide boxing fans want to see GGG in with some competition. That rules you and all the other nuthuggers making excuses for him out. Until he steps up he's nothing but a hype job.

Comment

Only fighter I can see beating GGG around his weight is Ward and he's fighting at LHW this weekend.

Cotto gets murked; Canelo would get stopped late.

Comment

Oh and Lara gets stopped and im one of his like 4 fans on here.

Comment

Bonafide boxing fans want to see GGG in with some competition. That rules you and all the other nuthuggers making excuses for him out. Until he steps up he's nothing but a hype job.
              Lara is a Haymon fighter and fights on PBC networks.
              Andre Ward is taking tune ups until 2016.
              Those are real things.
              You call them "excuses" because you have a pile of **** where your brain should be lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Oh and Lara gets stopped and im one of his like 4 fans on here.
                Lara would atleast be a step up from what we've been seeing and would be interesting. It seems to me GGG fans want him to carry on fighting the Willie Monroes.

Comment

Lara would atleast be a step up from what we've been seeing and would be interesting. It seems to me GGG fans want him to carry on fighting the Willie Monroes.
                  Tell us how Lara can fight on HBO.

Comment

Ok and then when Lara gets stopped everyone will say "oh well he came from 154"

Where's Quillin?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                      Tell us how Lara can fight on HBO.
                      Well the first step would be GGG wanting the fight, then the fighters letting their sides know they want the fight. Nobody gets anywhere by doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X