Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Return in Play For April, Likely at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Return in Play For April, Likely at Lightweight

BoxingScene has been advised by sources close to Yuriorkis Gamboa that the fighter is being slated for an April return, with a move up to lightweight likely. The source spoke on condition of anonymity, as they aren't yet authorized to speak on the subject.

Gamboa (22-0, 16 KOs) is now being promoted by 50 Cent's SMS Promotions and fought for the first time under the banner on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard. He defeated Filipino Michael Farenas on that night, his first fight in over a year. He moved up in weight for the bout, from 126 pounds to 130, but now plans to move up to lightweight, with an eye on Adrien Broner, the winner Sharif Bogere-Richard Abril and the winner of Miguel Vazquez-Ricky Burns, for fights later in the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL playing the old "stay quiet and everyone will forget" game.

Comment

Waooooo....at least some good newsssss!!!!

Comment

Yes! I want to see Yuri as busy as possible. (But I don't want to see him fight Abril.)

Comment

Gamboa Abril ? I thought they wouldn't fight a fellow cuban

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            LOL playing the old "stay quiet and everyone will forget" game.
            That's because it works since in boxing nobody really cares. Roy got caught, we still call him the best of our generation.

Comment

Good cant wait to see my dude boa back

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
                Gamboa Abril ? I thought they wouldn't fight a fellow cuban
                He won't...he is looking in case that Bogere wins...at least I hope...

Comment

Hmm let's talk about why your name is linked to a PED dealer first..

Comment

I kind of hope it's on HBO because I want to hear want Jim Lampley says about his PED connection.

Comment

Working...
                    X