Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Wants To Face Garcia-Matthysse Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao soto already got destroyed by matthyse, and he will defs get KO'ed by Garcia. might take danny a while but i think he could pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Title should be changed Soto wants to get knocked out again

Comment

Garcia knocks him out fast soto is done at top level he's not even a threat to 140 pounders

Comment

Uh no! No thank you!

Comment

I rather see Soto vs Morales on a PPV undercard. Then I would like both these guys to retire after that.

Comment

This is the first time I hear about this. A fighter wanting to fight the winner of a fantasy fight?

I guess it worked. "Oh man, the balls Soto has", "Wow, Soto is tough!"

Comment

Soto beat a guy last night a few years ago he would've ko'd...not a competitve matchup vs Garcia or Lucas, both who will ko Soto...hard 2 sell this bout...

Comment

Soto was that bogey man that a lot of ppl talked about but he really never beat any top fighters.

At this point of his career he won't fair well with any of the top JrWW. Like any other fighter he has an excuse for the Matthysse fight. Soto was doing very well in that fight but Lucas caught up and was the better man that night

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Soto was that bogey man that a lot of ppl talked about but he really never beat any top fighters.

At this point of his career he won't fair well with any of the top JrWW. Like any other fighter he has an excuse for the Matthysse fight. Soto was doing very well in that fight but Lucas caught up and was the better man that night
                    Soto was a very good fighter back in the day at 130, but even back then he was over rated by many. Once he moved up to 135 his power was gone and he had to go 10-12 rounds to beat average fighters. At this point Soto, while still tough and crafty, is more or less washed up. No top guys at 140 is worried about this guy, and for good reason.

Comment

All Soto wants to do is to continue fighting stiffs on Mexican television.I'm still shocked that he fought Matthysse in the first place, because fighting top contenders is just something that Soto doesn't do.It's not how he rolls, man.

@ Soto avoiding Anthony Peterson.Would have loved to have seen Rios take him apart two years ago, but,surprise,surprise, he didn't want anything to do with him, either.

I refuse to believe that this guy is a Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X