No announcement yet.

Sooo who's buying Pacquiao-JMM 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo who's buying Pacquiao-JMM 4?

I know I am. Not cause of the main event but cause of the undercard, **** is nice.

Gamboa vs Beltran Jr - Beltran is tough as **** as we saw vs Rocky Martinez and will be interesting to see how Gamboa deals with him. Tough matchup coming off of a 1 year layoff even tho Beltran just lost.

Fortuna vs Hyland - Fortuna vs another undefeated fighter. Do I need to say more? The guy is electrifying. He disposed Yundale Evans early and will most likely do the same to Hyland.

Vazquez vs Gesta - Call me crazy but Im smelling a possible upset here, maybe a closer fight than most think. I might just even put some points down on Gesta.

Could Arum and 50 be building up a possible Gamboa-Fortuna matchup? Hell maybe even Gamboa vs Vazquez/Gesta winner.

I am but for the main event. JMM deserves the crown he was robbed of. The undercard sucks and not worth the money but neither is the main event but hey i buy all boxing.

Comment

Shaping to be a decent undercard. I ain't buyin, but imma watchin on PPV. Going into the main event with low expectations in hopes to be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I am but for the main event. JMM deserves the crown he was robbed of. The undercard sucks and not worth the money but neither is the main event but hey i buy all boxing.
        Lol the undercard IMO is better than the main event. Think about it, we seen the same fight 3 times now. Dec 8th might be a different decision but it's gonna be the same old fight.

Comment

£15 here so I'll be buying it most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Lol the undercard IMO is better than the main event. Think about it, we seen the same fight 3 times now. Dec 8th might be a different decision but it's gonna be the same old fight.
            at least it guaranteed to be good with Pac getting KO'd

Comment

Hell yeah all 4 are great fights!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                at least it guaranteed to be good with Pac getting KO'd
                Where's everyone getting this KO idea from? Cause JMM is dropping bum ass LWs in sparring? JMM isn't KOing Pacquiao and Pacquiao isn't KOing JMM. Hell, Im not even expecting a KD. JMM had his chance to KO Pacquiao when they first fought, when Pacquiao was getting dropped frequently. I don't see it happening.
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-01-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Maaan, I'm buying it. I just can't miss a Manny Pacquiao event or watch it on a ****ty stream. The boxing fan in me would never allow me to do it.

Comment

just buy it, they aint gona miss your 60 dollaz but u gona miss a good fight, Marquez vs Pacman have always exceeded expectations when fans think its the same story everybody seems to be more then excited at the end

Comment

Working...
                    X