No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman fighting on July 21st!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman fighting on July 21st!

Who do you think will step up and fight him? Yes hes past prime and wasted talent but so what? Hes fun to watch and id like to see him vs the top ten at 140

Never seen this guy fight but hes talked about alot? All i hear is about hes troubles makin weight. How good was in his prime?

Comment

WAR Guzman

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
        Never seen this guy fight but hes talked about alot? All i hear is about hes troubles makin weight. How good was in his prime?
        Commendable performance from Guzman in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

This and his two fights with Ali Funeka were my favorites.

Guzman is getting up there in age...but I always thought a fight between him and Judah would be fun to watch. Or maybe a Maidana

Comment

Guzman is a fat slob!!

Comment

I wish this guy could get bigger fights before he retires. Maybe cause I'm Dominican so I kind of wish there was someone for me to feel connected to by nationality. Especially with this Puerto rican/Mexican Rivalry, though I grew up thinking PR and DR didn't like each other? So odd.

Still, he's not the best, nor is he given the best promotion. I think he's being ducked but at the end of the day, I support him.

A 140 fight between him and Judah/Marquez/Rios/Maidana would be REAL interesting.

Comment

Would like to see Alvarado-Guzman in July/August. Than, if Rios beats Herrera, he can fight the winner in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  This and his two fights with Ali Funeka were my favorites.

Guzman is getting up there in age...but I always thought a fight between him and Judah would be fun to watch. Or maybe a Maidana
                  By far his best fights. Even though he got devoured in that first fight with Funeka, he still made out better than anybody else at lightweight that would have fought Funeka that night.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    Who do you think will step up and fight him? Yes hes past prime and wasted talent but so what? Hes fun to watch and id like to see him vs the top ten at 140
                    IM not sure who will step up but Ill watch why not.

Comment

Working...
                    X