Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your top #5 P4P list look like now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
    Man there are a lot of Divas on this site. I understand having Floyd or Manny at #1 but not have the other at #2 just shows how much you are nutthugging. I don't even like using this term but you guys have to stop being haters. They both deserve respect as boxers.
    I agree with this post but the fighters that PAC beat and the level they were at hasn't been impressive to me.yes he has looked impressive looking, but these fighters weren't at their best. I do give him credit for fighting Bradley though.
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-14-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      How do you rate jmm over ward and Martinez? Jmm got dominated by mayweather, people cant bring up the weight cause he was that weight, fought very effective and arguably beat Pacquiao in the 3rd fight. Ward has never been dominated and outclassed and martinez hasn't lost since margarito and he has been layin cats down.
      I don't care what anyone says, the weight mattered. Besides that fight, Marquez has never looked anything less than one of the three best fighters in the world. I'm not forgetting how great he is because of one loss at welterweight 3 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Pac's lack of opposition that he actually beat doesn't even warrant him top 5. Fighting Clottey, Margarito, Mosley WHEN he did doesn't even get him in the top 10. Barley beating JMM at WW in 2011 didn't do much besides expose the fact he didn't learn **** since 2008. Technically losing to Bradley in June knocks him down, period. Either way he lost whether you think it was vs JMM or Bradley he did lose one of those fights. Some could argue both.

So at the end of the day Pac is not even top 5 P4P, he's just not. Ask yourself, WHEN was the last time he beat a Champion in the weight class he was fighting in? Or even a title holder at the weight class he was fighting in?

Again, Pac is living off a a CW win from 2009. Nothing pac has done justifies top 5. Mayweather, Martinez, Ward, JMM, Donair, Klit, all have accomplished more. Pac has been exposed and from this point on will be hung out to dry because Bob is cashing out.
        Do you normally rate fights purely on the fight results rather than the actual performances? Or do you actually watch them?

Anyway...

1. Pacquiao
        2. Mayweather
        3. Marquez
        4. Ward
        5. Martinez

Comment

• A LOT OF HATERADE in this thread.

1 - PAC/FLOYD - sorry but pac won that fight and floyd won his. Pac won in better fashion but robbery. Closer than everyone thought but it was a clear win for PAC. I loved Floyd's ability to adjust his punch. A sight of BEAUTY! Neither showed any superiority but both showed DECLINE!

3 - Sergio - enough said

4- Marquez - warrior and just too skilled....I just hate him crying all the time.

5- Ward

I don't think donaire should be top 5 after his recent performances. He's fought recent/former champions but just wasn't impressed. He could have easily lost the last fight.

Klitschkos should rank up here. Their heavyweight terrorist! Shots are straight bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            heheheheheheheeeeee
            And that's why he's banned. Don't end up in the same situation PacBoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Do you normally rate fights purely on the fight results rather than the actual performances? Or do you actually watch them?

Anyway...

1. Pacquiao
              2. Mayweather
              3. Marquez
              4. Ward
              5. Martinez
              How do you justify Pac being #1, and lets say he officially beat Bradley to help your agenda. So you don't have to mention the JWW Title holder in Bradley.

What else warrants Pac as P4P #1? Meaning how does Pac rate higher than Mayweather, Martinez, Ward, Donaire and JMM.... (if you can put Pac at #1 even though he lost to Bradley I can surely put JMM at number 5 even though he "lost" to Pac).

Comment

• 1. Mayweather (interchangeable)
                2. Pacquiao (interchangeable)
                3. Ward
                4. Martinez
                5. Donaire

Comment

Working...
                X