Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE Wrestler Undertaker Is A Blackbelt In BJJ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    my crane style beats ur tiger style... bich!

just sayin
    your crane style is only good for construction work

kyokushin 4 life that's all i gotta say

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I fight any BJJ guy on the street..they can't do the arm bar bull**** on the pavement..my kyokushin karate beats any style out there..just sayin.
      If you have no grappling experience , you'd get owned pretty quick , just sayin.

Comment

there is no ultimate style.

I do however believe BJJ to be useless outside of competition.

Majority street fights are never 1 on 1. You'll look great with your guard and kimura, until homeboy over there takes a bat to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          there is no ultimate style.

I do however believe BJJ to be useless outside of competition.

Majority street fights are never 1 on 1. You'll look great with your guard and kimura, until homeboy over there takes a bat to your head.
          Thats the issue right there ... Everytime there's some BJJ talk , people always think about the guard like its the only thing BJJ is good for , that **** is hilarious.... What about takedowns , throws , clinch game etc..., BJJ is useless on the streets, lolz , go tell that to the Gracie family.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            Thats the issue right there ... Everytime there's some BJJ talk , people always think about the guard like its the only thing BJJ is good for , that **** is hilarious.... What about takedowns , throws , clinch game etc..., BJJ is useless on the streets, lolz , go tell that to the Gracie family.
            The same family who was famous for participating in sports?

The same family whose greatest artist was known because he participated in grappling tournaments via the judoka who taught him?

Yeah, again. BJJ is useless outside of competition. I'd advise people to learn the original jujutsu and or a direct descendant art. As they have emphasis on takedowns, throws, and submissions. Unlike the majority ground submissions that BJJ emphasizes.

As a person who practices martial arts. I know my ***** bro. I never took a bjj class and never will. Doesn't mean I don't learn how to defend against it.

If I were to learn a jujutsu, I'd choose small circle jujutsu over a maeda, gracie, whatever lineage deriving from them. Hell, i'd choose 10th planet over them.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              The same family who was famous for participating in sports?

The same family whose greatest artist was known because he participated in grappling tournaments via the judoka who taught him?

Yeah, again. BJJ is useless outside of competition. I'd advise people to learn the original jujutsu and or a direct descendant art. As they have emphasis on takedowns, throws, and submissions. Unlike the majority ground submissions that BJJ emphasizes.

As a person who practices martial arts. I know my ***** bro. I never took a bjj class and never will. Doesn't mean I don't learn how to defend against it.

If I were to learn a jujutsu, I'd choose small circle jujutsu over a maeda, gracie, whatever lineage deriving from them. Hell, i'd choose 10th planet over them.
              That sums it up . I suggest you go to gym and try it. Im pretty sure you will end up loving it.

Comment

BJJ black belt under a real Gracie in 1.5 years? Cool story bro.

There's no way this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                  That sums it up . I suggest you go to gym and try it. Im pretty sure you will end up loving it.
                  Not my thing. It has left a bad impression on me because of MMA. All these blackbelts and they get sub'd by guys who have no belt or a purple.

It has nothing to do with the grappling. I love Shinya Aoki and that's all he can do. It's just the style. Don't want to be affiliated with it at all. It's become like Karate in the 90s. Very watered down. So many McDojos for bjj now.

Comment

Taker should switch it up in the ring, lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X