Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Megafight Crumbling: Mayweather JR Threatens Pull Out of Pacqiao Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.uck all this bollocks about financial penalties! If Floyd,the self proclaimed GOAT cant adhere to the most basic criteria in boxing i.e making weight, then he should f.uck off and retire! Boxers have always had to make weight,yet we are subjected to this poncey f.ucking primadonna trying to reinvent the rules so he can gain an advantage in the actual fight itself? GTFOH with that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
      F.uck all this bollocks about financial penalties! If Floyd,the self proclaimed GOAT cant adhere to the most basic criteria in boxing i.e making weight, then he should f.uck off and retire! Boxers have always had to make weight,yet we are subjected to this poncey f.ucking primadonna trying to reinvent the rules so he can gain an advantage in the actual fight itself? GTFOH with that ****.
      they need these financial penalties.

if floyd comes in over the weight limit , you know pacquiao will just say "**** it! let's go on with the fight."

the financial penalties is the only thing that can make floyd come in on weight.

i don't even know what the problem is. didn't he make 146 for marquez? doesn't floyd fans always say floyd is too small at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        they need these financial penalties.

if floyd comes in over the weight limit , you know pacquiao will just say "**** it! let's go on with the fight."

the financial penalties is the only thing that can make floyd come in on weight.

i don't even know what the problem is. didn't he make 146 for marquez? doesn't floyd fans always say floyd is too small at 147?
        Fine, but make it a real penalty. 1 ounce over and its 50 per cent of your purse. Thats a lot of f.ucking boats!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
          Fine, but make it a real penalty. 1 ounce over and its 50 per cent of your purse. Thats a lot of f.ucking boats!
          Thats exactly why pbf would probably protest such a penalty. Who knows, If the demands are soo unrealistic (not likely) but if they are, as a business man you still have to protect your neck. Im sure they'll meet at a common ground.
          Last edited by kymira; 12-16-2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

How can Floyd want this fight at 154 if he's never made that weight, when he fought DLH he was 150. This all sounds like bs.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              How can Floyd want this fight at 154 if he's never made that weight, when he fought DLH he was 150. This all sounds like bs.
              floyd doesn't need/want this fight at 154.

the only advantage to 154 is the above 147 , 10 ounce gloves are MANDATORY in nevada.

you can only use 8 ouncers for 147 and under.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                floyd doesn't need/want this fight at 154.

the only advantage to 154 is the above 147 , 10 ounce gloves are MANDATORY in nevada.

you can only use 8 ouncers for 147 and under.

It just doesn't make any sense, Floyd could take the fight at 147 and still come in on fight night at 150+. This whole wiggle room **** sound like it might be at a catch weight below 147 and he still wants to be able to come in at the ww limit and if that's the case I see no problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  He doesn't really want to fight Pac. He's scared

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Floyd is a good business man,
                    He said 154 so he could get Pac at 147.......
                    Pacquiao is probably tryna do this catchweight **** again,
                    This fight will happen either way IMO
                    Why do you say a catchweight thing? Everyone in PAC'S TEAM SAID 147.

Remember if PAc goes over, he pays the fine too. Why is floyd making a fuss? They both have the same contract

Comment

Originally posted by mrsjt View Post
                      not surprising, this has been pre empted 2 weeks ago by this writer who has a source close to Al Haymon (sorry cant link since i have no more than 15 posts lol

Why I Believe Floyd Is Bluffing And Wants To Duck Pacquiao
                      Published by Scoop Malinowski on December 4th, 2009

When Floyd really wants a fight you know it. You know when he has no fear or worries. Like before Gatti, Floyd just kept saying over and over how easy it will be, how Gatti is a D level fighter, a punching bag. It was the same thing with Hatton, how Ricky was all beaten up with scar tissue and it would be easy. I have all these quotes. Also it was that way with Oscar and Baldomir. All these fights Floyd knew would be easy, there were never any excuses or hesitations from Floyd. But with Margarito, Cotto, Mosley and too an extent with Pacquiao, Floyd has shown reluctance and hesitation to get it on. “He knows he can’t beat me. What has he done to deserve a fight with me. He has five losses. He don’t bring **** to the table. I’m bored with boxing. I might go to MMA. My body is breaking down.”

Great article, but this jumped out at me because it was just so true.

When Floyd is confident about beating someone, he takes the fight and says he'll win.
                      When hes not, he downplays the opponent as unworthy and never takes the challenge.

I've said it before, I would not be surprised to see him make up some excuse not to fight.

lol "wiggle room". So again, he plans to not honor the contract and come in overweight.

If I were Pac, I'd say, "7 million per pound."

Comment

Working...
                      X