Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

911 was set up by the goverment!! There is proof everywhere!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ...Alright jakass, find me one fact that links our government to 9/11. Do you realize how many people would have to be involved to pull that off and keep it quiet? If you really think that your own government could and would do something that heinous, then you need to just get the **** out. You're absolutely ******ed and you are absolutely wasting our good oxygen. Seek help immediately.
    I think you are too harsh. I doubt they did it too, but:

1) There are a lot of weird facts that suggest something was up, like the fact that they never even tried to follow the money, that some high ranking official who was part of the 'establishment' wired Mohammed Atta 100k, that WTC7 went down, that the planes supposedly "vaporized", the manner of the explosions, that some of the named hijackers weren't even involved, tons of stuff. Whether that links it to the government is a different story.

2) It really wouldn't require that many people or be that hard to keep quiet. Supposedly the terrorists managed to do it with just a few hijackers and without anyone knowing, or anyone coming forward afterwards and saying "hey, I knew those guys were doing it." In fact they did exactly what you say is impossible. I'm sure the CIA or whoever could do it too.

3) You say " If you really think that your own government could and would do something that heinous, then you need to just get the **** out. You're absolutely ******ed and you are absolutely wasting our good oxygen. Seek help immediately" but think about it, in a climate where that is probably the most common response, where most people simply could never believe that they did something like that, wouldn't that be the climate most favourable to allow them actually to do so.

4) Finally, is it not a little naive to think that a government would never do something like that if they felt they had a good reason too? These people buy and sell human lives for a living, and many, many governments have done much worse things (well in terms of amount of lives lost anyway). A government is not simply a few people running things, it is a huge military industrial complex that has interests of its own that it sees as absolutely vital, I think that a government would be prepared to do almost anything to achieve a goal it sees as 'vital'.

Just saying.

Comment

Most of the facts surrounding these videos are questionable but one thing that I found interesting was how common it was in history for a country to set up an attack on themselves in order to rally citizens to the war effort, I don't really feel like doing the research right now but I remember finding out that the British did it at one point and we did too.. I believe it was for the Korean war maybe.. when an aircraft carrier was destroyed. But I don't know of any credible ones on our own soil.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
        I think you are too harsh. I doubt they did it too, but:

1) There are a lot of weird facts that suggest something was up, like the fact that they never even tried to follow the money, that some high ranking official who was part of the 'establishment' wired Mohammed Atta 100k, that WTC7 went down, that the planes supposedly "vaporized", the manner of the explosions, that some of the named hijackers weren't even involved, tons of stuff. Whether that links it to the government is a different story.

2) It really wouldn't require that many people or be that hard to keep quiet. Supposedly the terrorists managed to do it with just a few hijackers and without anyone knowing, or anyone coming forward afterwards and saying "hey, I knew those guys were doing it." In fact they did exactly what you say is impossible. I'm sure the CIA or whoever could do it too.

3) You say " If you really think that your own government could and would do something that heinous, then you need to just get the **** out. You're absolutely ******ed and you are absolutely wasting our good oxygen. Seek help immediately" but think about it, in a climate where that is probably the most common response, where most people simply could never believe that they did something like that, wouldn't that be the climate most favourable to allow them actually to do so.

4) Finally, is it not a little naive to think that a government would never do something like that if they felt they had a good reason too? These people buy and sell human lives for a living, and many, many governments have done much worse things (well in terms of amount of lives lost anyway). A government is not simply a few people running things, it is a huge military industrial complex that has interests of its own that it sees as absolutely vital, I think that a government would be prepared to do almost anything to achieve a goal it sees as 'vital'.

Just saying.
        .....This discussion has been done over and over again on these boards. Just bring me one fact. It's all conspiracy theory nonsense. Of course thousands and thousands of people would have to be involved to pull it off. Controlled demolitions?? You have to be ****ing joking? It was exactly what it appeared to be. Nothing more and nothing less. Oh, and by the way, Oswald acted alone.

Comment

You can thank Ronald Reagan for the 9-11 attacks.. he did after all fund Bin Laden and the Taliban.
          CIA trained and backed.. gave him weapons, intelligence, money.. the works.
          Then you got an incompetent who doesn't heed the warning of impeding attacks on America and you got one big Republi**** of America!

Comment

.....This discussion has been done over and over again on these boards. Just bring me one fact. It's all conspiracy theory nonsense. Of course thousands and thousands of people would have to be involved to pull it off. Controlled demolitions?? You have to be ****ing joking? It was exactly what it appeared to be. Nothing more and nothing less. Oh, and by the way, Oswald acted alone.
            I don't actually believe in the conspiracy but I find it interesting.

I have to ask, if the terrorists can pull it off with just a few people, how does it take thousands of people for the government to do it, especially when they have several agencies who are paid to do exactly that, covert operations, in secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              You can thank Ronald Reagan for the 9-11 attacks.. he did after all fund Bin Laden and the Taliban.
              CIA trained and backed.. gave him weapons, intelligence, money.. the works.
              Then you got an incompetent who doesn't heed the warning of impeding attacks on America and you got one big Republi**** of America!

...Reagan should be on Mount Rushmore IMO and is one of the greatest presidents ever.

...Why are you bashing Clinton in the bolded section? I thought he was your boy.

Comment

...Reagan should be on Mount Rushmore IMO and is one of the greatest presidents ever.

...Why are you bashing Clinton in the bolded section? I thought he was your boy.
                was Clinton president when we got attacked? NO.
                Yup, he should be on mount rushmore for pushing coke and funding the Taliban!
                Hey weren't you against amnesty? cus he did that too..
                Only the sheep of the republican party see him as a great president.

Comment

Originally posted by unbanrogelio128 View Post
                  Mike that would be too obvious. if a 747 did hit the pentagon why not release the tapes to prove it? They have refused to release a video that would do wonders for them to prove it wasn't set up. There's video of two planes slamming into the wtc towers and also of their collaps. Why not release the video of the "747" hitting the pentagon????? Also 5 of the hijackers listed by the government are alive and have been interviewed and they don't know why they were on that list.
                  You know why I hate people like you? Because first you so show so called "evidence" on why you are right. Then when someone shows "evidence" showing why you are wrong it only them who are wrong and not you and you tell people to get educated and **** when it's people like you who don't do research.

It's easy just to type in google, 911 truth, and have sites pop up showing "evidence" how the government did it or whatever and then you believe it like god himself wrote all that ****. But when someone researches, 911 debunked, they are the the ones who are wrong. Now tell me why is that you people can't be wrong but everyone else is, tell me how that doesn't make you ignorant *******s?

You wanna do REAL research, you get your fat ass up from your parents basement and do the research yourself to find the so called "truth". You are no different that *******s who do nothing but throw religion in someones face and says, "read this, this is real, I know it's right, everyone else is wrong". Grow the **** up, get a ****ing life, and first and foremost, get a ****ing clue and do some real research.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                    I don't actually believe in the conspiracy but I find it interesting.

I have to ask, if the terrorists can pull it off with just a few people, how does it take thousands of people for the government to do it, especially when they have several agencies who are paid to do exactly that, covert operations, in secret?

...Think about who would have to be involved to pull off a planned demolition, dispose of the "missile" evidence at the pentagon, and hide a money trail. We are talking hundreds of policemen, firemen, government employees, high ranking political figures, and on and on. And amazingly, not one single person has talked. We got caught with our pants down and that's why the terorists pulled this off.

You and your fellow Brits are lying down and letting those same types of people basically force their agenda down your throat without so much as a peep. You are slowly losing your way of life to Muslim scum and bowing to their every whim. You guys are walking on egg shells to please the folks you welcomed in with open arms. You should be far more concerned with that then you are about silly conspiracy theories concerning 9/11 in the USA.

Comment

...Think about who would have to be involved to pull off a planned demolition, dispose of the "missile" evidence at the pentagon, and hide a money trail. We are talking hundreds of policemen, firemen, government employees, high ranking political figures, and on and on. And amazingly, not one single person has talked. We got caught with our pants down and that's why the terorists pulled this off.

You and your fellow Brits are lying down and letting those same types of people basically force their agenda down your throat without so much as a peep. You are slowly losing your way of life to Muslim scum and bowing to their every whim. You guys are walking on egg shells to please the folks you welcomed in with open arms. You should be far more concerned with that then you are about silly conspiracy theories concerning 9/11 in the USA.
                      No my friend, we are talking tens of thousands which makes it even more ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X