No announcement yet.

I told you all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you all

You all kept saying this would be card of the year, that there were 3 competitive fights on offer and ultimately, that Lubin was the next big thing, that he was world level bla bla bla.

I told you all, or rather, I told a very specific group of individuals on here who are not boxing fans but rather fans of skin colour and tv networks (LOL) that Lubin was nothing more than a prospect and that Gausha was barely above d level.

The only fight that would feature any sort of competition would be Hurd/Trout and what happened? It was the fight that saved an otherwise horrendous night of boxing.

I have no idea what Haymon is playing at by keeping his top fighters away from each other but it is producing sub par show after sub par show (I ain't even got onto Mares and LSC lol).

So can all of you take off your race and tv network glasses and smell the coffee?

This is particularly aimed at satiev1 , BoxingIsGreat , Boxing lives , sicko , THC

Comment

yeah, you were right. another haymon stinker, cant say i was too excited about it. kept hearing how great lubin was, clicked on his record and hadnt heard a single fighter he'd fought lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah, you were right. another haymon stinker, cant say i was too excited about it. kept hearing how great lubin was, clicked on his record and hadnt heard a single fighter he'd fought lol.
        They did the same thing with that J rock fella fighting the other charlo.

the problem is, if these people keep allowing their fighters to get away with **** opposition, unifications and top fights taking 3 or 4 years to happen will become the norm, if it isnt already among the PBC folk.

Comment

Sadly have to add jas to this thread

Comment

The "usuals" are real quiet on this one, huh?

Comment

Still very high on Lubin, nothing changes for me about him, he got Clipped! It Happens In Boxing

I don't know if you can say "It Was Too Early" because we really didn't get to see much. He wasn't overwhelmed in the 1st Round and got blown away. Charlo caught him with a great RARE shot.

Also have no clue why you making it about "Race", that is certainly not how I evaluate prospects Personal. I've been a Lubin fan for a long time before his contract was sold off to Haymon. Was a highly touted Amateur!

Still like Lubin, still very high on Lubin, still think he will be Champion!

Comment

Making an 'I told you all' thread in 2K17.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Still very high on Lubin, nothing changes for me about him, he got Clipped! It Happens In Boxing

I don't know if you can say "It Was Too Early" because we really didn't get to see much. He wasn't overwhelmed in the 1st Round and got blown away. Charlo caught him with a great RARE shot.

Also have no clue why you making it about "Race", that is certainly not how I evaluate prospects Personal. I've been a Lubin fan for a long time before his contract was sold off to Haymon. Was a highly touted Amateur!

Naw you are just a noob. Nothing to be ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

High on what? He hasnt faced a single challenging opponent, what makes you so high on him that you thought he'd be the top guy?

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Making an 'I told you all' thread in 2K17.

I don't get the point you are trying to make here.

Comment

Working...
                    X