Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Scheduled Fights for Thurman, Danny Garcia, Gary Russell Jr and Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
    These guys are in their Peak Boxing Years, they should be fighting three times a year.
    how many main event fighters are HBO and showtime airing three times a year?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      how many main event fighters are HBO and showtime airing three times a year?
      Deflection! The thread topic is "No scheduled fights for Thurman, Danny Garcia, Gary Russel Jr., and Spence? Not what about hbo doe. Hbo has 1 foot out the door with boxing.

PBC has much more options than the 2 u mentioned to keep a large stable of fighters busy, so y not?

Comment

Spence could be the next big name. Sadly, hes wasting away. Kid is talented, seems to have a good head on his shoulders, fun to watch. He needs to be fighting 3 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          RELAX

Andrade was never with haymon. and Jacobs is still with haymon

https://youtu.be/7PTLI3Mtoz0

I don't want you out here sounding like a hater.
          not true Jacobs is not with Harmon anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Deflection! The thread topic is "No scheduled fights for Thurman, Danny Garcia, Gary Russel Jr., and Spence? Not what about hbo doe. Hbo has 1 foot out the door with boxing.
            We didn't single out HBO. We mentioned Showtime as well.

The point is that nobody is regularly featuring their main event fighters three times a year. So why would you criticize a handful of guys for not fighting three times a year when almost no big stars fight that often?

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
              not true Jacobs is not with Harmon anymore
              Yes, he is.

And I remember you -- you argued with me once that Timothy Bradley could move up and easily outbox Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Poster Boys Club

All surface, no depth.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Yes, he is.

And I remember you -- you argued with me once that Timothy Bradley could move up and easily outbox Canelo Alvarez
                  Nabeel (Ashburn, VA) [via mobile]
                  Dan, thanks for the chat. With Danny Jacobs now with Matchroom and On HBO, is Al Haymon still his manager?
                  Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 12:21 PM ET
                  I am told Haymon is out though the Jacobs team, out of respect for what Haymon did for him, won't say that.

I remember you... you were the one who said only a year ago that pbc was doing really well and everything was on the up and up.

Are you still too bias to admit that haymon has proven to be a horrible business man. Seriously who spends 500m and loses market share...

Edit: let me add I said I think overall Bradley is a better fighter than canelo. That's it. Find the post where I said that.
                  Last edited by Flash13; 10-01-2017, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                    Nabeel (Ashburn, VA) [via mobile]
                    Dan, thanks for the chat. With Danny Jacobs now with Matchroom and On HBO, is Al Haymon still his manager?
                    Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 12:21 PM ET
                    I am told Haymon is out though the Jacobs team, out of respect for what Haymon did for him, won't say that.

I remember you... you were the one who said only a year ago that pbc was doing really well and everything was on the up and up.

Are you still too bias to admit that haymon has proven to be a horrible business man. Seriously who spends 500m and loses market share...

Edit: let me add I said I think overall Bradley is a better fighter than canelo. That's it. Find the post where I said that.
                    Jacobs refuted that.

Comment

I guess whatever fights they're cooking up, they'll most likely be scheduled next year.
                      Nobody knows what is happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X