Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs some milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Why did the Aside, the new ppv King, the saviour of boxing get boooood, scared to answer nuffy?
      Posted the same question again because you have failed to answer it twice so far

Comment

No answer yet issac Barrett, what's wrong *****

Comment

Barrett gone missing when the hard questions are asked

Comment

It hurt people's pride that they predicted Canelo would win and he didn't. In their eyes, he would easily outbox a "limited brawler" like GGG. When they realized GGG was a much better boxer than they thought, and their "great Mexican warrior" was reduced to a pitter pat running machine on Saturday night, it cut them deep. They can never admit they were wrong. The draw and the Byrd card give them vindication.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              I'm an Aussie, no investment either way, I put that up about 3 days before the fight after reading a post about how canelo would Ko ggg, simply to show canelo has had chicken leg, he has good whiskers now, porter and floyd are the only ones I've seen so far who picked canelo, apart from the bleeding obvious Oscar and Bhopal the very vast majority picked ggg, it seem to me most of the threads that have been made are trying to talk people in to believing canelo won
              That show an agenda too. When you are a boxing fan with no investment in either guy then you wouldn't be offended by anyone else opinion/interpretations of the fight.

But it seems anyone that had it for Canelo or anyone that had it a draw must be a Mayweather fan to some of these plonkers. It's like saying all the people that scored it for GGG are Pacquiao fans. Does that even make any sense?

At the end of the day people score it the way they see it, are some people biase? Of course but there are genuine posters and other who score it the way they see it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I don't know what being the champ has to do with winning a round. Landing more punches and being the "aggressor", ok.

GGG would land more jabs and Canelo more power punches. The posters that usually criticize the jab and favor the harder punches are now going the other way. Why the change?
                He landed like 5 more power punches. That category is a wash. You guys keep saying he landed more power shots like there was a 75 punch landed difference. When the difference is down to single digits, its really not a matter of who landed more, it comes down to who had the most effective punches. Golovkin did by a wide margin. Canelo was getting tagged and made to move back several times. Canelo hit G with a shot that puts out anyone else, and Gennady walked through like it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  The only "fans" scoring this for Canelo were either biased Canelo fans, or Floyd fans who backed Canelo. In their delusional minds, they think that if Canelo beats GGG, then Floyd beats GGG since he has a win over Canelo. Only in the twisted mind of a Mayweather fan do we get this sort of cross-over appeal that suits their agenda.
                  It Is no coincidence that the majority of Floyd fans thought Canelo won. You are 100% correct In your analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                    He landed like 5 more power punches. That category is a wash. You guys keep saying he landed more power shots like there was a 75 punch landed difference. When the difference is down to single digits, its really not a matter of who landed more, it comes down to who had the most effective punches. Golovkin did by a wide margin. Canelo was getting tagged and made to move back several times. Canelo hit G with a shot that puts out anyone else, and Gennady walked through like it never happened.
                    These same people using compubox to defend Canelo are the same ones that fault compubox as being inaccurate when the numbers work against their preferred fighter. Robbie Barrett, who happens to be the single most ******ed poster on this board asked the other day how anyone could have had GGG winning the 1st round. GGG controlled the entire first round with the jab. He than argued that the jabs were pretty much equal, yet compubox clearly shows GGG at 13/25 and Canelo at 5/13. Not remotely close. These people use compubox when It benefits their argument and label It as Inaccurate when It doesn't. That Is boxingscene for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                      I am not contesting anything you said. However, it is not right that you avoided my question and pivoted to the difference in the number of power punches.

Whenever these people score fights there has always been a minimal difference in power punches but the "jabber" has landed more total punches. Usually, they go with the person that landed the harder shots.

So, again while I respect the points you made, can you please answer the question-why did the GGG fans suddenly give more value to jabs when they did power punches?

Comment

Working...
                      X