No announcement yet.

Every Major Media Outlet had GGG Winning the Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    dont bullsh111t yourself, im mexican, my favorite fighter is canelo and i know canelo lost, lol, u should judge with your brain, not by who you like more, their is a reason your in the extree minority who believe canelo won, its because u r lying to yourself or u dont know how to score fights
    Quit being a baby. It was a close fight. 2 of the 3 judges had it close. 50% of the people with scores in the OP are within a round of each other. I think about 90% of the scores are within two rounds (8-4). It was a close fight that coulda gone either way & for once the draw actually happens.

I can see why people think GGG won. I can see why people think Canelo won. Its not some big robbery. I thought Lara was robbed of an W more than GGG was. And if anything the ironic part of this result is Lara "won" the fight on my card doing exactly like Canelo did to end up with a draw vs GGG yet the Canelo fanboys will act like what Lara did was sissy sh^t, but what Canelo did wasn't.

Boxing isn't just coming forward & missing 500 punches, which has gotta be a GGG record. To nerd out on punch stats Canelo made GGG miss more punches than he threw almost (485 missed by GGG, 505 threw by Canelo).

Comment

lmfao it's always the same losers defending canelo when he clearly lost

get a life losers

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Quit being a baby. It was a close fight. 2 of the 3 judges had it close. 50% of the people with scores in the OP are within a round of each other. I think about 90% of the scores are within two rounds (8-4). It was a close fight that coulda gone either way & for once the draw actually happens.

I can see why people think GGG won. I can see why people think Canelo won. Its not some big robbery. I thought Lara was robbed of an W more than GGG was. And if anything the ironic part of this result is Lara "won" the fight on my card doing exactly like Canelo did to end up with a draw vs GGG yet the Canelo fanboys will act like what Lara did was sissy sh^t, but what Canelo did wasn't.

Boxing isn't just coming forward & missing 500 punches, which has gotta be a GGG record. To nerd out on punch stats Canelo made GGG miss more punches than he threw almost (485 missed by GGG, 505 threw by Canelo).
        Bro you can't even compare that Lara fight to this one. Canelo went to war with GGG when he felt like it and he won pretty much all the exchanges. Lara wouldn't even exchange at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Bro you can't even compare that Lara fight to this one. Canelo went to war with GGG when he felt like it and he won pretty much all the exchanges. Lara wouldn't even exchange at all lol
          Who's comparing that sh^t? Why can't you say sh^t here without people making up some bs you didn't even say?

I'm not dick measuring the level of "war" Canelo brought vs Lara brought. Idek wut the f#ck that has to do with who won a round. Going to "war" don't win rounds. Lara did well vs Canelo by outboxing him in certain rounds, Canelo did well vs GGG by outboxing him in certain rounds. I thought both were close fights, but I thought Lara deserved the W more than Canelo deserved the W last night.

Thats what I'm comparing not some sh^t you are trying to act like I'm comparing to try to change the goalposts I put up. Can't change my own f#cking goalposts I put up wtf bro.

And if you disagree fair enough. Agree to disagree. I mean at the end of the day its disagreeing on inches cuz ultimately I thought both fights were close enough that they could both have gone either way or been a draw. I just had Lara winning while I had Canelo drawing.

Comment

not only are they saying he won, they are saying he got robbed,

Comment

Not surprised, a lot of 7-5 in there and a lot of draws.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider
                Imagine if Borat took the L like he should've, all these white weirdos would've went on shooting sprees, . These NASCAR sissies can't handle when anything in life doesn't go their way. They lose their job, shooting spree. They get an F at school, shooting spree. They get turned down by a woman, shooting spree. They have a little weenie, shooting spree. They hit two red lights in a row, shooting spree. They have no lips, shooting spree.
                You gonna take that Beercules?

*shooting spree*

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                  You gonna take that Beercules?

*shooting spree*
                  shooting sprees and mayonnaise

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I agree with your overall point but this fight was literally nothing like the lara fight. Canelo fought GGG in the pocket, camped out on the ropes to trade and out landed GGG in power shots. Lara did NONE of that and just moved and ran. Canelo didn't fight anything like lara.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-17-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboy View Post
                      I find that if GGG'S opponents survive and land a few punches people think they deserve to win. GGG won that fight. Look at the look on Alvarez face win the final bell sounded, he knew he'd lost.
                      I find that if Golovkin lands a punch, people say he deserves to win the round because they assume it is damaging and put the other guy in danger.

Canelo didn't just land a few punches. He was slipping Golovkin's punches and ripping his head back with clean counters.

Comment

Working...
                      X