Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-23-2017, 08:34 PM #21
The Bad Guy

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,308,369,826,125,223.75
Total Points: 1,308,370,826,845,914.25
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
Man I only read your first sentence as I admit that was funny as foook!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I guess the Imams in Turkey must have the Koran version 2.0 cause they doesn't spew that radical sect sht VHS tapes that even Snowden has a hard time getting..

Jews and Palestinians are all the same man. Put an Israeli soldier in the random clothes that Palestinians wear and starve him out and boom the Middle Eastrrn phenotype that Trump would class as all the same!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
yes most jews and palestinains are the same people (semites). I live in an area with a lot of jews and arabs and honestly I can't tell the difference. They all have the same shitty attitude lol.

At the fundamental level this conflict is all about bullshit fairy tales written centuries ago that people believe they belong to and represent. It's like a gang war except people think they are fighting for an imaginary person in the sky who might not even give a shit about them and has nothing to do with any religion on earth.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:40 PM #22
TBE Crowning Black-Nelo

Quoted: 7750 Post(s)
Floyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd's Mask has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,244,597,591,829.19
Total Points: 35,000,003,245,598,195,712.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
yes most jews and palestinains are the same people (semites). I live in an area with a lot of jews and arabs and honestly I can't tell the difference. They all have the same shitty attitude lol.

At the fundamental level this conflict is all about bullshit fairy tales written centuries ago that people believe they belong to and represent. It's like a gang war except people think they are fighting for an imaginary person in the sky who might not even give a shit about them and has nothing to do with any religion on earth.
I'm just waiting for Netanyahu's leaked videos of him banging some Palestinian girls and then Hauser rights" "Can Gaza Trust Bibi?"
Floyd's Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:49 PM #23

Quoted: 3852 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,197,694,727,140,147,462,144.00
Total Points: 1,197,710,632,669,429,104,640.00
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
lol wtf? first of all, imams are always preaching about taking over the world. It's written in the quran. But muslims are instructed not to fight unless they have a enough power to take over. All muslims believe that the entire world will one day be under muslim rule.

That is irrelevant as to who was in control when the mosque was built. The fact is that the temple mount is the #1 most holy site for the jews. If there was a synagogue in mecca the muslims would have burnt it to the ground long time ago. The temple mount has no meaning to the quran yet jews allow muslims to have a mosque there. They should be grateful.
I misread your post, my bad. Thought you were talking historical, not current times. You are right about Mecca though.
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
guys, humiliated, israel, mosque, prayer, realize, sites/protests, week

User Tag List