No announcement yet.

Bigfoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot

That mudda****a is real. Before I die I want to catch a live samsquanch.

I remembered i heard a frog when i was walking past a blackberry bush one time in the woods and when I turned to look at it the ribbit stopped so i continued and so did the ribbit but everytime i stoped to look the ribbit stopped. I got home **** my front door and said to myself "that was a fückin sasquatch"

Comment

unicorn sighting !

Comment

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 06-11-2017, 02:19 AM.

Comment

I was at Sasquatch Provincial Park on May 25, but I couldn't find one.

https://apps.gov.bc.ca/pub/bcgnws/names/14464.html

Comment

As a kid the only books i actually enjoyed reading were about Bigfoots and UFOs. I stopped believing in them but im still a bit fascinated and i wouldnt mind going on a bigfoot expedition.

Comment

that film from 67 is real. The dude Bob Gimlin was recently offered $2m to come out and admit how it was faked by a doc maker and said no way.

Comment

With a billion cell phone with cameras they would had filmed Bigfoot, Lochness monster, an alien or a ghost in full HD

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    As a kid the only books i actually enjoyed reading were about Bigfoots and UFOs. I stopped believing in them but im still a bit fascinated and i wouldnt mind going on a bigfoot expedition.
                    A UFO is simply something flying that isn't identified. Although it's almost always said in reference to extraterrestrial life,it could be anything and often times identified at a later time.
                    Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    With a billion cell phone with cameras they would had filmed Bigfoot, Lochness monster, an alien or a ghost in full HD
                    He's a hard guy to track down. Bigfoot ain't chilling at Starbucks drinking a latte,he's hiding way back in the woods with his other Bigfoot bro's eating fermented potatoes to get drunk.

Tons of land exists in the United States and all over the world that has never had human contact. We constantly discover new species and have discovered species previous thought to be extinct.

Comment

Working...
                    X