Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying trainer in boxing today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

angel garcia is one of the most cringe-worthy pathetic crack head ******s i have ever had the misfortune to listen to, nevermind boxing but ever...

Comment

Dirtbag Sanchez, that guy can really make a hyena cackle with his ballistic grovel and garbage verbatim!

Still waiting on his charge to take on some 168 guys and face SOG, Krusher and Superman!

Angel Garcia is entertaining!! There's no one like him right now in boxing, if only Danny could talk like him, he'd be a bigger star!

Comment

Angel Garcia is the worst by a mile. Everyone already knows why. Hunter is a crybaby and a very sore loser. He has never said a single kind about Canelo.He only said negative stuff about Canelo after he KOed both Khan and Angulo. Guerrero talks way too much ****. Jeff Mayweather and Floyd Sr are mean as rattlesnakes and only praise fighters they train or other Mayweather family members.

Comment

Angel by a mile. Never has anything remotely interesting or insightful to day. Thick as a plank and proud of his own stupidity.

Comment

It's Virgil for me. When he talks he just sounds ever so creepy. He's like the guy who goes around children's play areas wearing a long rain coat in the middle of summer with pockets full of sweets...

And well, you know the rest that sort get up to.

Comment

Teddy atlas I wouldn't be able to stand his arrogance at all. Virgil is the worst but he's retired pimp ass ain't the most annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X