Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is 5 years old and keeps going strong. That's how many excuses Floyd has given during the time. That's not counting the Cotto excuses, nor the Margarito punked, etc.

I think Floyd is a brilliant fighter, but he is a illiterate chicken shit! He is simply not that bright!

Comment

• the Mods might as well sticky this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        the Mods might as well sticky this thread
        Co Sign!

Comment

• I have always admired Floyd's skills. I usually gave him the benefit of the doubt regarding his competition and I thought he was on the right track when his people managed to protect him from Fifty....a real preditor if ever there was one.

But Floyd really tipped the scales. I could even back him not supporting Arum and in so doing, denying pacquio a fight. At the time I thought Floyd may have been overly committed to denying Arum but hey....anyone who fvkks with the program of King or Arum is ok in my book.

Floyd showed his true colors this last fight. Madianna beat him up and his reaction, instead of trying to push himself to the limit was to set everything up so Madianna never had a chance. Floyd was shameless in so doing. And then? he starts getting rid of people who were looking out for him in the long haul.

Floyd has nobody left that is not using him as a resource and his fighting day are rapidly closing. He blew it as far as I can tell.... Big al, Schaefer are real big fish, bigger than fifty and they are getting ready to devour what is left of Floyd.

Comment

• Floyd fans classic comeback now is that

"floyd said he contradicts himself" "he admits it, whats the big deal"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Yeah, difference here is Floyd won against the P4p #2 LW he was fighting, Lweonard got beat

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
                Floyd beat Cotto the second Cotto left Arum

and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!
                Floyd would have to fight an Arum opponent for this to be a true contradiction.

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Mayweather fought and beat Mosley

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

Mayweather beat Mosley right after Mosley KOD Margarito, and beat Cotto after Cotto KOD Margarito

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

Floyd fought Mosley and beat him next

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

Madaina and Cotto were indeed some of the toughest fights of his career. 47-0 undefeated in world title matches for 16-17 years is also a pretty decent legacy.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"
                He's right. If you only fight for bragging rights and nothin else youend up broke and braindead like EVander.

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money
                He did that and more ,he is currentlythe highest paid athlete in the world
                How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!
                He actually backed up 90% of everything he said in the interview, all thats left is for Pacquiao to leave Arum and make it 100%
                **** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
                Cuz he ended up doing everything he said in this interview.
                Mayweather is going 49-0. And hes gonna save #50 for Paquiao the May or September after Arum dies.

Comment

• casualfanYou will like this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    casualfanYou will like this thread.
                    I like mayweather more than rigo and ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X