Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any footage of the brawl that went down at the Vargas vs Thompson presser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    It's possible that the steroids could have ruined him too. Especially if he was taking that illegal 3rd world laced stuff that goes undetected by drug tests.
    Yeah, i bet he got that from Mosley. Either way, it was fun watching El Feroz make Thompson his ***** that night.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
      Yeah, i bet he got that from Mosley. Either way, it was fun watching El Feroz make Thompson his ***** that night.
      Well, like Thompson said, Vargas won the fight but he won the war.

Comment

Yea ok, HE won the war...like he made vargas like that. Tryin to take some type of comfort in another man's misfortune to make himself feel better about losing to him. Weak ****

Comment

How come Vargas didn't want to fight him in the exhibition though?
          And what would an exhibition prove now when both are washed up old guys? When they were both young and in their prime Thompson got his ass handed to him and spit on. So their is nothing to prove.

Comment

because Vargas didn't want to embarrass him... again. I'm watching the fight right now, too. Fernando was a beast!!!!!!! Fahking Cheato Trinidad with his loaded gloves and low-blows ruined this Aztec GOD.
            LOL, pretty entertaining coming from a Margarito fan......

Comment

Did Thompson make Vargas punch drunk? That's what I thought. Thompson didn't land anything significant on Vargas. It's a weak move trying to say he won the war now sincr Vargas is punch drunk now. SMdh

Truth be told a punch drunk Vargas would prolly still whoop weak ass Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Did Thompson make Vargas punch drunk? That's what I thought. Thompson didn't land anything significant on Vargas. It's a weak move trying to say he won the war now sincr Vargas is punch drunk now. SMdh

Truth be told a punch drunk Vargas would prolly still whoop weak ass Thompson.
                You seem to have a lot of stock in what was merely supposed to be a tuneup fight for Vargas. I never said I agreed with him, I'm just the messenger.

Thompson was never that great.

Comment

You seem to have a lot of stock in what was merely supposed to be a tuneup fight for Vargas. I never said I agreed with him, I'm just the messenger.

Thompson was never that great.
                  ???? I have a lot of stock in what???? Thompson was not great at all and was merely a tune up and he got treated accordingly by Vargas. Vargas beat the sh it out of him and then stopped him after a few rounds.

Thompson running his mouth like this and saying the things he says just shows you why he got spit on by Vargas after he beat him down. Thompson is just a no class bum.

Comment

Working...
                  X