Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of Floyd's opponents, had they fought 5 times, could beat him at least once?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delahoya maybe.. JCC was also in his prime when he fought Floyd. so he has a good chance in those 5 times.

anything can happen in boxing though. big or small everybody got chances.

Comment

In 5 back to back fights, Castillo wins one on points.

Comment

jlc & zab judah

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Put Floyd in with a peak 147 Oscar or a prime Shane...they'd be problematic to say the least...

Agreed, though it would have to be the prime versions at 147. Counter punchers do better in rematches, so they'd have to win the first contest.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
            In 5 back to back fights, Castillo wins one on points.

I doubt it unless it's the first fight, which in this case he arguably could have won. Floyd never gave him a chance in fight two. Again see my counter punchers do better in rematches thesis. I reckon it's true 90% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              no brainer...Henry Bruseles
              No Manfredy? Porque???????

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The questions was "which of Floyd's opponents" had they fought 5 times, could beat him at least once? Not who or if they were prime would beat him.
                This is what I thought as well. My answer is none of them maybe Cotto or Mosley could land a lucky punch and KO him given they would have 5 chances. Doubt it though.

Comment

The problem with priming Floyds' opponents is that you have to prime Floyd himself. That would be a 130-135 Floyd and I am certain that he wipes them all out at his best weight.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Sugar Shot Oldsley put Floyd on queer street...most of you know where my allegiances lie, but Shane was a great champion who often doesn't get the credit he deserves.
                    That's because he's a steroid cheat

Comment

Prime Cotto,Prime Pacquiao, Prime Margarito, Casamayor at 135, Tsyzu at 140 oh wait we're talking about fighters he didn't duck

idk Baldomir, Ndou? maybe Bruseles?

Comment

Working...
                      X