Nephew wants pc games 4 his laptop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nephew wants pc games 4 his laptop

Intel Core i3 cpu m370 @2.40ghz
    4.00gb ddr3(3.80gb usable) (Why the **** is it only using 3.80gb's on a 64 operating system)
    Windows 7 64 bit

I go to system requirements labs and the newer games like Saints Row Third tell me his laptop is good for it with the exception of the video card. You can't change the video card/graphics card or whatever the **** its called in a laptop without buying a whole new laptop right?

So are the only games that will work on his laptop are probably ps2/xbox ports or pc games like The Thing, Psi-ops, Second Sight. Games like that? Or can he run some of the newer games?

Any graphics card? Or is it intergrated? If its intergrated is it HD? You know how much dedicated RAM the PC has for the graphics, either on the card or on the board if its intergrated? You should really hope for around 2GB to play any decent games on a laptop with that i3.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Intel Core i3 cpu m370 @2.40ghz
      4.00gb ddr3(3.80gb usable) (Why the **** is it only using 3.80gb's on a 64 operating system)
      Windows 7 64 bit

I go to system requirements labs and the newer games like Saints Row Third tell me his laptop is good for it with the exception of the video card. You can't change the video card/graphics card or whatever the **** its called in a laptop without buying a whole new laptop right?

So are the only games that will work on his laptop are probably ps2/xbox ports or pc games like The Thing, Psi-ops, Second Sight. Games like that? Or can he run some of the newer games?
      Old PC games that a 5 years old might work.

Comment

what games is he trying to play

Comment

I would just try it and see. Low graphic settings may work.

CS 1.6, and Trackmania is really all you ever need though... imo...

Comment

i have to agree with ???.

Comment

Working...
            X