Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Fair is in the eye of the beholder!

For example:
    You may be fair but you will be biased in that you see from the eye of a Mayweather fan.

You may be fair but you will be unintentionally or intentionally vote the same way that your friends voted.

You may be fair but at the end of the day you will say that LarryXXX or Travestyny are fair guys but Spoon or Pac Boy are not, for example .... just because of one factor! You are a Mayweather fan.

It's really simple. I always say this. Turn the tables around and let me know if you like it.
    Example: All 3 judges are from Manny's country and so is the ref and it is fought in Manny's country. All 3 judges give the win to Manny handily over Floyd. You would call that fair win when I tell you that it was a fair and good call by the judges? Nope! You would say, most probably, there was bias either on the wide margin of the scores or the win itself.

You would have said, fair would have been either 3 neutral country judges or 1 USA, 1 Phils and 1 other country ..... and with a neutral ref not one from Manny's or Floyd's home town!!!

But for example, I believe billeau2 was one of the judges.

He and I are friendly with each other but he is not a fan of Floyd.

He voted against you based on the debate itself not on any bias for Mayweather. He was fair.

I'm sure the other 3 judges (who all voted against you too) were similarly fair.

Comment

• Thunderdome Battle Rules
      This is not the place to call out mods and admins. Any such posts will result in a ban. This means do not post "so and so mod sucks because he or she deleted my posts" or "the admins suck because they banned strugg." You have been warned.

1. Both members must agree to the battle.
      2. Both members must agree on two judges for scoring.
      3. A post is created for the battle, both members get 5 replies to battle in the thread. One judge flips a coin to see who spits their venom first.
      4. After both members get their 5 responses in, the two judges score each round of responses and present the winner.
      5. Loser must accept defeat and must offer sig, user title, points or public apology upon losing.
      6. Anyone in the battle that gets into FAMILY, RACE or RELIGION, will automatically be disqualified.
      7. Any responses after 5, are not counted and could lead to disqualification.
      8. Rematch clause can be agreed upon prior to the battle.

Travesty didn't follow the rules. He went well beyond five posts after Bobby posted his proof. Travesty also entered race into the discussion in post 298, which is also a disqualifier. So he is DQ'd on two counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Thunderdome Battle Rules
        This is not the place to call out mods and admins. Any such posts will result in a ban. This means do not post "so and so mod sucks because he or she deleted my posts" or "the admins suck because they banned strugg." You have been warned.

3. A post is created for the battle, both members get 5 replies to battle in the thread. One judge flips a coin to see who spits their venom first.
        4. After both members get their 5 responses in, the two judges score each round of responses and present the winner.
        5. Loser must accept defeat and must offer sig, user title, points or public apology upon losing.
        6. Anyone in the battle that gets into FAMILY, RACE or RELIGION, will automatically be disqualified.

Travesty didn't follow the rules. He went well beyond five posts after Bobby posted his proof. Travesty also entered race into the discussion in post 298, which is also a disqualifier. So he is DQ'd on two counts.
        Was a permaban bet also part of the rules?

Did we flip a coin to see who will go first?

Were 3 judges a part of the rules?

Give it up. A mod came through early and said if we want to do a permaban bet, just make the deal and honor it as men. We made the bet, we both kept fighting until the very last judge made a decision, and that was the end of the match.

For you to talk disqualification AFTER the match is over is laughable Give up, Black Dempsey.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Thunderdome Battle Rules

There you have it. The rules.

Travesty went past 5 posts and the clear Race baiting.

Easy DQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            There you have it. The rules.

Travesty went past 5 posts and the clear Race baiting.

Easy DQ.

Poor Buboy, I mean Spoon. Every “L” I dish out, he takes it as his own.

Comment

Travestyny was DQ'd by me!!!!!

- Read the above post by me.

Travestyny got himself and everyone confused with "threshold substances" instead of sticking to the topic! He never was able to differentiate between "threshold substances" and the topic of discussion. That in itself deserves the DQ. Sorry!

- Travestyny lied throughout the thread to change the scope of the discussion!

- After the fact, it was discovered that a judge was part of the MAYWEATHER MAFIA group.

- After the fact, it was discovered that the MAYWEATHER MAFIA groups judge's friends included 2 other judges and Travestyny!!! Sorry but unless you are a friend of the CHEATER, you must know and or realize why Travestyny must be DQ'd!!!

- So as far as I know, 3 judges were friends and Travestyny was their friend as well!

- Given the above information, you cannot expect any of the judges to DQ Travestyny. Consequently, by default, I DQ'd Travestyny!!!!

History repeats:
              Now I just read that Travestyny cheated AGAIN!

DQ the CHEAT!!!!

BY THE WAY - Poster "Sh|ts on Brits" is AKA "Shoulder Roll" AKA Floyd Mayweather fan!!!! The nerve!!!!

I was right! So you are Travestyny's friend (Mayweather groupie). That is why you do not get why Travestyny was DQ'd by me!!!! You guys are too much!!!!

Wow, another DQ.

Travestyny is on a roll.

TRAVESTY A NAME NOW ASSOCIATED WITH DQ

Stay on the LOSER LANE CHUMP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                But for example, I believe billeau2 was one of the judges.

He and I are friendly with each other but he is not a fan of Floyd.

He voted against you based on the debate itself not on any bias for Mayweather. He was fair.

I'm sure the other 3 judges (who all voted against you too) were similarly fair.

billeau2 was the only one who I did not see as a "friend" of the Mayweather Mafia judge. 3 of 4 judges were friends. You think that means nothing but that is easy to say when your Mayweather friend has the unfair edge!

We did mention up front that the judge would need to come up with a valid explanation of their vote to show no bias. 2 of 3 didn't provide any related explanation. 1 of the judges, I have no idea because the vote happened after I left the dome.

billeau2 is the only one who provided his reasoning that was related and asked for or if I had a rebuttal .... but he never came back while I was there. I had a legit explanation as to why his reasoning was not correct. Travestyny incorrectly used the WADA documentation and I could have provided the proof to him but as I said, he never heard my rebuttal!

Anyhoot, when you find out after the fact that the judges are all friends then that is not cool. I should have been aware of that from the start. Then I find out that the judge is even in the Mayweather Mafia group! That is a double no-no!!!!

Sorry, for me .... Travestyny is DQ'd as he was there as a friend too of Mayweather Mafia judge who had the listed as friends the other judges. If I didn't discover this, he would never have mentioned it.

Plus in my books, he cheated! Sorry.

He should have been DQd by the judges but they were nowhere to be found.

BTW - Several of Travestyny's "friends" gave him points including at least one of the judges.
                Maybe they are closer than we think or felt sorry for him. Whatever. They are just points.

I actually told Travestyny beforehand that, if I win, I do not even want his points!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-07-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Poor Buboy, I mean Spoon. Every “L” I dish out, he takes it as his own.
                  Huh?? Me L? Naah.. that's you forte.

Time for another one.

Shame Shame Shame!!

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey
                  He lost by disqualification in the Bobby Deez challenge thread!
                  Originally posted by GhostofDempsey
                  Yes. The bet was a signature bet plus all his points. He won't concede as predicted because he never admits when he is wrong or defeated.

It's time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Wow, another DQ.

Travestyny is on a roll.

TRAVESTY A NAME NOW ASSOCIATED WITH DQ

Stay on the LOSER LANE CHUMP.

Travestyny is on a roll .... keeps on being on the WRONG end!

My reply to him, ... I made him see how WRONG Travestyny is.

Ever since I revealed the TRUTH with clear proof, he is now stating that ironically I'm writing too much . This means that Travestyny has realized the TRUTH!

Travestyny is WRONG!

BTW - My understanding is that Travestyny was "writing too much - posts (more than 5)" and was DQd in the process! LOL

Comment

Travestyny is on a roll .... keeps on being on the WRONG end!

My reply to him, ... I made him see how WRONG Travestyny is.

Ever since I revealed the TRUTH with clear proof, he is now stating that ironically I'm writing too much . This means that Travestyny has realized the TRUTH!

Travestyny is WRONG!

BTW - My understanding is that Travestyny was "writing too much - posts (more than 5)" and was DQd in the process! LOL

That's another clear indication Travesty folded. When she goes and says, "Do you expect me to read all of that??"

The lamest excuse you can give to a forum where in you are suppose to read and debate in lmao

That sorry excuse for a human being doesn't have an ounce of fibre of honor in him, nor does he know how to follow rules. Like I said, look at the signs. You've downed her so many times. I lost count. You have totally ravaged her soul.

You the man!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X