No announcement yet.

It begins..... Chinese man gets discriminated against on subway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    When you really look at it from the outside, it’s usually the loser black folks who rave about black lives matter rubbish.

Successful, educated black people I know dont really care about that sht from what Ive observed. They are too busy with their own lives and being productive. They dont make up no black lives matter nonsense and try to take advAntage of society.
    To be fair, that first type of black person (woe is us, we are "oppressed") is just taking their cues from the white liberals. Because as we all know, white liberals have a long history of looking out for the best interests of the black community.

As a side note, the whole "blacks can't be racist" narrative really gained traction between 2008 and 2016. Dunno why.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      How do you know he didnt have a roast bat sandwich hidden under his jacket

Comment

All these fu$%kers hated Asians well before the virus hit. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Comment

When you really look at it from the outside, it’s usually the loser black folks who rave about black lives matter rubbish.

Successful, educated black people I know dont really care about that sht from what Ive observed. They are too busy with their own lives and being productive. They dont make up no black lives matter nonsense and try to take advAntage of society.
          What's your ethnicity?

You're telling me you've never seen any videos of Asians being verbally attacked or having aggressions against them by non-blacks?

You've never seen poor English speaking Asians made fun of for improper speaking English by non-blacks?

Personally, I've never had any issues with Asians. The only time I've witnessed altercations with Asians and blacks was at a customer service level where an order was messed up, but nothing major.

On average blacks have always liked and embraced Asian culture. We love Asian food and Karate flicks so i really don't know what the hell you're talking about
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-25-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Racism can come in different ways and many black folks can be racist, indirectly racist, or subtle racist.

I cant even count the number of times i heard the word ‘ whiteboy ‘ or ‘Jackie Chan’ coming out of a black persons’ mouth and they say it like it’s nothing because people accept it as if it’s no big deal.

It’s kinda like that r3tarded kid in special ed classes. He gets a pass and sht because he is a r3tard and people just let em be.

Drop the victim mentality, black people. That kind of victim mentality will get you nowhere in life.
            90% of Asian businesses are set up in black communities... Blacks support Asian businesses more than we support our own. Naturally there will be some customer service issues like anything else.

But on average, Asian and blacks have a had a good working relationship.

Who are you dude? I've been looking at your posts and have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Comment

As I've said before, there's a small percentage of the black community that make the other 99.98 percent look bad and spoil it for every body.

Nothing to take personally because the same .002% of blacks you have problems with, other blacks also experience problems with. There is a great deal of mental health issues in the African American community that need help. But you guys that point the finger at them refuse to acknowledge the white supremacy puppet masters behind the curtain that are catalysts to the problems at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                As I've said before, there's a small percentage of the black community that make the other 99.98 percent look bad and spoil it for every body.

Nothing to take personally because the same .002% of blacks you have problems with, other blacks also experience problems with. There is a great deal of mental health issues in the African American community that need help. But you guys that point the finger at them refuse to acknowledge the white supremacy puppet masters behind the curtain that are catalysts to the problems at hand.
                I don't think he was doing anything wrong. He was distancing and disinfecting the other guy.

He was doing all right things to prevent a virus spread

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider View Post
                  I don't think he was doing anything wrong. He was distancing and disinfecting the other guy.

He was doing all right things to prevent a virus spread
                  Yeah it seemed as he was asking the guy to move from in front of the door

Comment

black people love the Chinese.

who eats more chinese food than black ppl? case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                      black people love the Chinese.

who eats more chinese food than black ppl? case closed.
                      I'm asian and I hate chinese people.

I'm always competing with them with capital, revenue and commercial opportunity. They commit millions of cases of human decency travesties, they **** up the environment and the planet, and their horrendous treatment of wildlife and animals has led to multiple animal to human viruses and diseases.

I say shut china down. **** those heartless communist bastards.

No lie, I've probably lost hundreds of thouasands of dollars directly because of the chinese, thats not to mention detrimental effects to my health because of their pollution and diseases. **** china.

Their government needs to be destroyed.
                      Last edited by llll; 03-26-2020, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X