Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was happy Wilder lost, but I actually feel sort of sorry for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you.

Wilder's a likeable guy

Comment

Looking at the highlights I feel sorry for wilder. The fear in his face from first bell. Like a deer in headlights.
      Like he knew it wasn't going to be his night.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        I've said many times, Wilder is one of the most physically gifted fighters of all time. He started as an amateur at TWENTY YEARS OLD.

I don't care about the loss. Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, George Foreman, Lennox Lewis, and Evander Holyfield all lost!

But he needs to accept his loss. He needs to look at what he did wrong. Drop the excuses and use the defeat as motivation! YES, Fury fought dirty as hell. But with a better strategy, responsible defense, and smart preparation he could've nullified a lot of that. He can still come back and win. I know, people will call me crazy. Go ahead. But with the right training and game plan, Deontay can get his title back.
        Anything is possible in boxing. But his chances are so slim it aint worth betting on even at a long-shot taking a chance odds type thing.

In his fight with Fury the first time around and the two fights with Ortiz, the writing was on the wall big time and its was only a matter of time.

IMO if Ortiz was younger and not 50 years old he would have beat Wilder.

Wilder was previously exposed and last saturday Fury showed us those flaws big time.

The excuses he is making now is utterly embarrassing and is not helping his cause.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing880 View Post
          He talks a lot of trash and has a ton of excuses why he lost, but you can tell Wilder is a good guy. A family man and takes care of his kids.

Was very happy when he got beat, but as the days have went by, you can tell that this loss has broken him mentally. He had something in him that he will never get back again. Exciting fighter who truly believed he was the greatest fighter of all time. Nothing wrong in believing in yourself. He had all of the confidence in the world.

You hate to see this kind of stuff.

Hopefully he doesn't beat himself up too much.
          I feel sorry for you feeling sorry for wilder

Comment

Live I felt sorry for him, after the last few days? Nope, especially with his campaign to take away credit from Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              I've said many times, Wilder is one of the most physically gifted fighters of all time. He started as an amateur at TWENTY YEARS OLD.

I don't care about the loss. Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, George Foreman, Lennox Lewis, and Evander Holyfield all lost!

But he needs to accept his loss. He needs to look at what he did wrong. Drop the excuses and use the defeat as motivation! YES, Fury fought dirty as hell. But with a better strategy, responsible defense, and smart preparation he could've nullified a lot of that. He can still come back and win. I know, people will call me crazy. Go ahead. But with the right training and game plan, Deontay can get his title back.

He can get it back, but he has to improve its no ways around it.

Comment

yeaa he look like a good guy trying to act like a ganster
                i think both fury and wilder have a lot of in common both are insecure guys coping with their ansieties in a sperpentic way.
                Last edited by belerof; 02-25-2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by belerof
                  i think both fury and wilder have a lot of in common both are insecure guys coping with their ansieties in a sperpentic way.
                  I don't think Fury is insecure at all. I think he's a guy who realises he's not only more talented, but also smarter than almost anyone he meets. It's hilarious watching him sit down with those mainstream media stuffed suits and run rings around them. Either with his 'crazy' antics, or with a mental health story that ticks every box such a story needs to get headlines.

Wilder is a good guy for sure. But clearly he's a person having to pretend to be someone else for his career and not being comfortable with it. In his early career I always admired how upfront he was about his technical limitations due to his late start in the sport. Yes he's said some stupid stuff but every boxer does.

The stuff with Breland is madness. But I blame Wilder's people for that way more than Wilder himself. Wilder is just reacting the way a fighter reacts in this situation. But his management trying to play this angle is disgustingly cynical.

Cannot understand how anyone in boxing could even pretend that Breland didn't do the right thing.

Comment

What kind of family man would rather die in the ring than have the towel thrown in and live to fight another day?

Comment

Originally posted by belerof View Post
                      yeaa he look like a good guy trying to act like a ganster
                      What language is this?

Comment

Working...
                      X