Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-10-2020, 11:54 AM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 36,948.21
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
It's the same reason 99% of these people loved him at one point. They love a winner and hate a loser. No one seems to remember when GG was king and they all laughed at Canelo.
King of what exactly? Knocking over TOMATO CANs?

Bumlovkin has never ever been the legitimate champion @ 160...
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:01 PM #182
westernchamp

Quoted: 4597 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 172,281.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
It's the same reason 99% of these people loved him at one point. They love a winner and hate a loser. No one seems to remember when GG was king and they all laughed at Canelo.
no.. that was when GGG was in his own lane.. that's when mofos loved him.. soon as he starts merging into canelo's lane, that's when the hate started. it's always like this on here...

look at pacquiao for example, before there was even any talks of pac fighting floyd, there was zero hate for the man! mofos wasnt even accusing him of juicing (even though he was knocking mofos out already) because pac was in his own lane.

the minute he started merging into floyd's lane, that's when the hate and accusation started. ggg is now getting the same treatment. they only love you when you're below them. the moment you're equal or is looking to pass them up, that's when the hate comes in.
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:04 PM #183
Undisputed Champion

Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzon99 View Post
Because Golovkin is one of the greatest fighters of all time. And the vast majority of non white boxing fans cannot embrace and accept excellent great white champions.

White fans love and admire all great boxers of any color but sadly the favor is not returned.
LMAO

Exactly WHO has Bumlovking beaten?
Old 02-10-2020, 12:17 PM #184
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
Lol Ward and Jacobs are way different styles...Ward may well have beat GGG in a fair fight...who knows really...but Sullivan Barrera gave Ward imho more problems than Danny gave GGG...so you could go either way with logic like that.
Sullivan Barrera isn't Andre Ward's best win.

Remind us again, exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?
Old 02-10-2020, 12:35 PM #185
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So now beating Kelly Pavlik is a tremendous win huh lol...
Pavlik was undefeated. Hopkins' win over Pavlik trumps anything on Bumlovkin's resume - easily...
Old 02-10-2020, 12:37 PM #186
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
Well yeah salido beat Loma, but Im only comparing lomas career to that of gggs, itís not close... Iím by saying Loma is some type of God, he isnít no one is. He is a great fighter, ggg is very good.
Lomachenko is not a "great fighter" by any stretch. Good fighter, yes. Great fighter, no. Great fighters don't lose to the Orlando Salido types of the world..
Old 02-10-2020, 12:40 PM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Lol...hey race is a big identifier for people...probably does help some like and root for GGG...but yeah I think most of the hate GGG is race based...my 2 cents, seems pretty clear though
That's your opinion and you're welcome to it.

The FACTS, however, are clear. The best wins on Bumlovkin's resume are Jacobs and Lemieux - and those wins do not make an ATG or even a HoF resume..
Old 02-10-2020, 12:41 PM #188
Boxing

Quoted: 26270 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 406,619.23
Total Points: 510,633.85
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
lies!!! pac fought floyd in 2015!! that's when yall said the pac fans abandoned him for ggg after the loss!!! in 2013, the fight between floyd/pac hasnt even happen yet so in 2013, there was NO ggg fans yet lol if we were to go by yall logic!!

yall said the moment pac loss to floyd, that's when the pac fans jumped ship to become ggg fans! so no, the hate couldnt have started back in 2013 lmao! back in 2013 there wasnt even talks of ggg vs canelo yet! lmao!
It was after JMM knocked Pacquiao out that the pac turds jumoed on the Golovkin wagon.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That's when the homer simpson meme was created, you know the one where he's wearing a Pac shirt, goes in to the bush and comes back out wearing a Golovkin one.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:46 PM #189
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3687 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 138,049.86
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŗgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Lomachenko is not a "great fighter" by any stretch. Good fighter, yes. Great fighter, no. Great fighters don't lose to the Orlando Salido types of the world..
ok good valid point canít argue with that, now ask yourself how many fighters would beat salido in a world title fight in their second pro bout?
Robi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:50 PM #190
westernchamp

Quoted: 4597 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 172,281.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
It was after JMM knocked Pacquiao out that the pac turds jumoed on the Golovkin wagon.
That's when the homer simpson meme was created, you know the one where he's wearing a Pac shirt, goes in to the bush and comes back out wearing a Golovkin one.

more lies!!! in 2012, floyd vs pac hasnt even happen yet!!! yall said when pac loss to floyd, that's when the pac fans jumped ship to become ggg fans. why would the pac fans jumped ship in 2012 when pac got ko'd by marquez? so you're telling me when floyd vs pac finally happened in 2015, pac has no fans left already? lmao!!!

and how could the hate for ggg started in 2013???? in 2013, there wasnt even any talks of ggg vs canelo yet... in 2013, ggg wasnt even on the radar for the canelo fans yet... ggg only started getting hate on when there was talks of ggg vs canelo.
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends