Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-28-2019, 08:18 AM #21
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6601 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,049.45
Total Points: 186,476.87
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Been to a Massage Envy before, pretty legit establishment. My mother has an account there and when I make trips back to the states she usually sends me there for a free massage. Last time I went I asked at the front desk that had two people working who was giving me the massage, this dude speaks up "that would be me" and I say "yeah bro that's not happening, only women touch this body"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. I had to wait 20 minutes past my appointment to get a female to do it
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:10 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2433 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 67,929.35
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Update and bump.

So I cancelled my membership at my usual place because I didnít want to be locked into a monthly membership. I told my regular massage therapist and she gave me her card and told me to call her anytime.

So I havenít had a massage in a while and I reached out to her.

So we sit down and chat about life and stuff for like 20 min and then we got down to business.

She gave me some nice extras. Those heat rocks, which actually really tickle for some weird reason, and essential scented oils. Now, I always get real excited when she gets my ass muscles, my upper thighs, and ESPECIALLY the inner upper thighs! This time since we werenít at massage envy, she really took her time and gave me a thorough massage. She did that stretch again where she picks my leg up from behind and does this stretch for my back. She lifted it up high and I KNOW my c0ck was exposed because I felt a nice breeze and at this point I had a hard boner. She saw. I know she looked at it.

So we are going along and she flips me on my front. She starts rubbing my thighs with oil and Iím wondering if Iím gonna cum. Then get this. She does this weird thing with a pressure point on my pelvis. Like sheís maybe 6 inches from my throbbing member and sheís pushing into my hip/pelvic region. Now in my mind, I am really wondering if Iím gonna cum right then and there. After the massage she told me my hip flexors were really tight, so maybe thatís what that pressure point thing was.

Then she finishes off with my head. The one between my shoulders. She stretches my neck and lifts up my head so I can open my eyes and see how big of a tent Iím pitching. Wow. Iím actually kind of embarrassed at this point. The tent should be bigger and more pronounced.

I didnít cum, but I was real close. She gave me a nice big hug and I was on my way. I couldnít help myself. I masturbated in my car, in a parking lot. Next time I hope I cum on the table. She just knows how to hit the right spots. I canít wait.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:23 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Redd Foxx

See the post above. I think youíd like it.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:59 PM #24
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13998 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,168,853.75
Total Points: 1,239,351.12
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Redd Foxx

See the post above. I think youíd like it.
I've barely been posting here in the past month because there's nothing interesting going. So, I'm happy to see the return of the Erotic Adventures of Bmorph. Maybe this is the kick start this place needs to be fun again.

BTW, is this the older, cute one from a while ago? If so, that's pretty cool. She sounds down AF, for a masseuse.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 05:59 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I've barely been posting here in the past month because there's nothing interesting going. So, I'm happy to see the return of the Erotic Adventures of Bmorph. Maybe this is the kick start this place needs to be fun again.

BTW, is this the older, cute one from a while ago? If so, that's pretty cool. She sounds down AF, for a masseuse.
I’ve made a few stupid threads here and there recently. The usual. Yeah she’s the older one. Next time I go, I’m not gonna masturbate for several days before I go. Maybe I’ll take a week or or masturbating so I’ll have some pent up energy in my c0ck.

I think she might be into it if I cum in the sheets. I’m sure it’s happened to her before being a massage therapist and all. She has 30 years in the massage game. She’s seen it all. She’s probably seen worse. Like people farting really loud, sh#tting themselves. I’m sure a young and supple 28 year old cumming in the bed would be a welcome surprise for her.

Idk how obvious it would be. I’m guessing it would take a bit to get there. She does this weird thing too where I’m on my stomach, and she would be on one side of me, and she would grab my side and like, rock me back and forth. I think the rocking action on my 2 inch power tower feels good.

We always start on my stomach face down, so towards the end, with about 5 or 10 min to go, I flip. By that time I’m pretty warmed up. I think if she does that weird pressure point thing on my pelvis again once I’m far enough, I’d probably cum and it would be sooo obvious because her hands are inches away from the 2 inch power tower. He might even reach out and bite her hand if he is hungry enough. That guy gets pissed if I don’t pet him enough.

Tbh, it would probably really embarrassing for me hahahahah, but for some reason, I think she would be understanding, saying things like, “Ohhh babe don’t worry about that! It’s fine. These things happen. It’s okay!”

And me thinking to myself, “mission acCUMplished.”
Old 01-21-2020, 06:15 PM #26
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22131 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,199,197.36
Total Points: 1,220,054.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Damn get it mfer. Next time you gotta "accidentally" lose the towel or some sh^t. This sh^t is like the first two paragraphs of a letters to penthouse story so far.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:20 PM #27
Banned

Quoted: 18169 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 306,860.98
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuteMaid5 View Post
Pics or it didn't happen
b morph is not lying, but he is a good looking dude, and I know he gets chicks. i love his stories, but he boxes, gets wimmin, and is not a weak dude. beercules too.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:24 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaroku View Post
b morph is not lying, but he is a good looking dude, and i know he gets chicks. I love his stories, but he boxes, gets wimmin, and is not a weak dude. Beercules too.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I apologize if the hearts are gay.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:31 PM #29
Banned

Quoted: 18169 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 306,860.98
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I apologize if the hearts are gay.
Apology accepted.... for you..

When Oliphant wrote ďdon we now our gay apparelĒ he surely meant something like 'brightly colored, festive' clothing. But gay had other meanings too. As early as Chaucer's day, gay could mean 'lascivious,' and by the sixteenth century it could refer to someone who was dissolute, wanton, flamboyant, or uninhibited.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:18 PM #30
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 45,949.28
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
I have a membership at a Massage Envy. I donít know why. Itís quite a bit of money for what it is. Well, anyways, I had an open session on my account, so I made an appointment for today seeing as that Iím off work.

Now, Iíve been seeing the same woman for a few months now and Iíve just gotten bored of her, so I picked another girl. Shot in the dark. I didnít know what I was gonna get.

I get in a couple of minutes late as always, because I suck. Iím greeted by my masseuse. Probably in her late 40ís or early 50ís. Got some weight to her. Kind of hard for me to judge her true looks because sheís in her work uniform. Sheís alright. I donít mind too much.

I told her I got a sore lower back and she says sheíll work on it. She starts off with no oil. Iím a little pissed because the friction isnít pleasant, but whatever. After warming me up she gets to the oil. She starts working me good. Pretty good pressure. She got to my lower back and I feel like her bare hands were going a little low. I donít say anything. About 20 min into it, she starts working my glutes. She works my ass pretty good and Iím starting to get a little aroused. Then she picks up my leg and bends it around every which way. I felt the blanket lift up a little and I feel some air. I donít know for sure, but she mightíve been able to sneak a peek at my c0ck. She starts massaging my legs and her hands are going pretty far up my thigh. Hey, no complaints here.

Anyways, she twists my legs into a pretzel kind of position and I can feel the stretch in my lower back. Then she starts aggressively digging her elbow, or something, into my butt cheek. Sheís going hard and I feel it, down there. I can feel my c0ck growing in size. My toes were curling.

She does the same thing on my other side, but this time, she digs in a little closer to my c0ck and balls. Like, sheís touching about as close as she can. Like my upper, upper groin. Then get this. She gave me a light smack on my ass and told me to, ďlet go.Ē Implying that Iím too tight. She gave me a pat on my ass. It was at this point that I realized that sheís the kind of masseuse that gets off on giving young bucks massages. My c0ck is in full boner mode.

Then she goes, ďokay darling, turn over.Ē

And I do and she stretches out my hamstrings and we do some more lower back stretches. And then that was it. She said sheíll wait for me outside with some water.

Iím surprised I didnít cum. It was the closest I ever came to cumming on the massage table. Mind you this is Massage Envy. Itís a legit establishment.

Well, I get up to get my clothes on, and I see a pair of panties on the floor next to my shoes. I couldnít believe it at first. At some point, she took off her panties. Iím shocked. At the same time, sheís very professional and she knows what sheís doing. It was a good, technical massaged with good stretching. She even told me where I was tight and what I should do to relieve tension. I could see her eyes go down to my c0ck. I think she was checking if I had a boner. I did. And I did the Ďol tuck it into the waist band trick. I would be way too embarrassed to walk out there fully tourqued. We closed it out with a fist bump.

I masturbated when I got home. I feel like I was very close to busting a nut during the massage.

Hereís what Iíve come to realize. Itís always the massage therapists who have a few years on them that go about their business like this. Theyíre experienced enough to know what theyíre doing, and they know how to get away with stuff without crossing any boundaries.

I was planning on canceling my membership, but I canít now! I canít wait to come back to see what she has in store for me. Maybe eventually weíll have a nice little relationship to where we can just get naked in front of each other before the massage and she might stick some foreign objects up my bum, just for fun.
Quote:
You're the only dude I can think of that can get me to read multiple paragraphs about popping a boner, and it's not gay or uncomfortable to read at all.

Bro, this woman sounds fantastic. You're right about chicks that age. I used to get overpriced haircuts from this milf that basically let you have a godly downblouse view the whole time. A friend put me on to her. She knew what she was doing and would even adjust to make sure you could get an eyeful. I love teases like that. The whole thing was ruined when I saw her at Walmart with her teenage son. Now I'm back to trimming my own fking hair.

Hope you tipped her well. Next time, I'd let her know right up front what you liked about the last one. Something reserved but clear like, "I appreciate how "involved" the last massage was. I definitely want more of that."

The panties thing sounds like a clear message that she's trying to get you off within the boundaries of what she can do at a professional establishment. It'll be fun to hear how far she's willing to push it. If she lets bare dick rub against her forearm while she works the thigh, I'd consider that a score on your part.
Quote:
I just booked my next session with this lady! 2 weeks from now. Canít hardly wait.

Iím going to make sure I donít jerk off for maybe even a week up to that day. Hopefully I bust in the sheets.

Iíll make all those weird cumming noises too. Sheíll like it.
Quote:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] from [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

... for the update. This can either go amazingly well or horribly wrong. Either way, looking forward to hearing about it.
Quote:
Update and bump.

So I cancelled my membership at my usual place because I didnít want to be locked into a monthly membership. I told my regular massage therapist and she gave me her card and told me to call her anytime.

So I havenít had a massage in a while and I reached out to her.

So we sit down and chat about life and stuff for like 20 min and then we got down to business.

She gave me some nice extras. Those heat rocks, which actually really tickle for some weird reason, and essential scented oils. Now, I always get real excited when she gets my ass muscles, my upper thighs, and ESPECIALLY the inner upper thighs! This time since we werenít at massage envy, she really took her time and gave me a thorough massage. She did that stretch again where she picks my leg up from behind and does this stretch for my back. She lifted it up high and I KNOW my c0ck was exposed because I felt a nice breeze and at this point I had a hard boner. She saw. I know she looked at it.

So we are going along and she flips me on my front. She starts rubbing my thighs with oil and Iím wondering if Iím gonna cum. Then get this. She does this weird thing with a pressure point on my pelvis. Like sheís maybe 6 inches from my throbbing member and sheís pushing into my hip/pelvic region. Now in my mind, I am really wondering if Iím gonna cum right then and there. After the massage she told me my hip flexors were really tight, so maybe thatís what that pressure point thing was.

Then she finishes off with my head. The one between my shoulders. She stretches my neck and lifts up my head so I can open my eyes and see how big of a tent Iím pitching. Wow. Iím actually kind of embarrassed at this point. The tent should be bigger and more pronounced.

I didnít cum, but I was real close. She gave me a nice big hug and I was on my way. I couldnít help myself. I masturbated in my car, in a parking lot. Next time I hope I cum on the table. She just knows how to hit the right spots. I canít wait.
Quote:
Iíve made a few stupid threads here and there recently. The usual. Yeah sheís the older one. Next time I go, Iím not gonna masturbate for several days before I go. Maybe Iíll take a week or or masturbating so Iíll have some pent up energy in my c0ck.

I think she might be into it if I cum in the sheets. Iím sure itís happened to her before being a massage therapist and all. She has 30 years in the massage game. Sheís seen it all. Sheís probably seen worse. Like people farting really loud, sh#tting themselves. Iím sure a young and supple 28 year old cumming in the bed would be a welcome surprise for her.

Idk how obvious it would be. Iím guessing it would take a bit to get there. She does this weird thing too where Iím on my stomach, and she would be on one side of me, and she would grab my side and like, rock me back and forth. I think the rocking action on my 2 inch power tower feels good.

We always start on my stomach face down, so towards the end, with about 5 or 10 min to go, I flip. By that time Iím pretty warmed up. I think if she does that weird pressure point thing on my pelvis again once Iím far enough, Iíd probably cum and it would be sooo obvious because her hands are inches away from the 2 inch power tower. He might even reach out and bite her hand if he is hungry enough. That guy gets pissed if I donít pet him enough.

Tbh, it would probably really embarrassing for me hahahahah, but for some reason, I think she would be understanding, saying things like, ďOhhh babe donít worry about that! Itís fine. These things happen. Itís okay!Ē

And me thinking to myself, ďmission acCUMplished.Ē
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Damn get it mfer. Next time you gotta "accidentally" lose the towel or some sh^t. This sh^t is like the first two paragraphs of a letters to penthouse story so far.
this is way funnier than a penthouse story. i keep thinking the old cougar is going to accidentally brush her elbow against your hard c0ck next time, or maybe she'll open a couple buttons on her shirt and pop one of her nips out to see if you'll blow a load. it'd be real funny if her face was 6 inches or so from your groin and she's working the thigh muscles and you squirted a big wad in her face.

lol, the description of her reminds me of my last ex- girlfriend, she's a 40 year old HCA with a few extra pounds, she was an animal in bed, she'd wake me up in the middle of the night to bang her again, after we'd had sex a couple times already. i'm not dating her anymore but we do have plans to meet with each other again for sex
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(spolier., adventure, boner), massage, morphís, randy